FIVE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 :
LUCK FAR WORSE THAN A LADYBUG

VISA COUNT: 3 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

tw: niragi (i'm literally gonna do this every time his name is in a chapter even if it's just a mention of him because it was funny seeing everyone comment about trigger warning him before)

     A FEW DAYS passed. Ayame was met with boredom, and nothing to do besides avoid Niragi and try to keep entertained. Long story short, she failed. However, today was different.

     "There's two new members." Kurayami started. They were sitting in Ayame's room at her small table that she was given by the executives because they had a spare and didn't want it sitting randomly around the Beach so she jumped to take it.

     "And?" Ayame leaned back in her chair, looking out the window distractedly.

     "They're named Arisu and Usagi." Kurayami continued, not noticing how Ayame froze when he spoke the name, "Chishiya told me to tell you about Arisu specifically but I thought I'd add in Usagi too. You got a boyfriend or something? Because, if so I was never told and I'm honestly feeling left out."

     "Arisu?" Ayame echoed, her eyes flickering in from the window. Surely Arisu didn't ignore the only warning I gave to him.

     "That's what I said." Kurayami's eyes widened slightly as he noticed her suddenly attentive gaze, "Wait, do you actually have a boyfriend? Dude, I gotta tell people this is huge—"

"No! Just...Just be quiet for a moment," Ayame stood up, huffing, "I need to think."

Her thinking included kicking the chair she was previously sitting in as an angry expression suddenly flashed on her face. It clattered to the floor and she sighed heavily. "One fucking thing Arisu! I asked for one thing!"

     Kurayami watched in confusion, "What's going on with this Arisu guy?"

"I told him to stay away from the Beach," Ayame placed her hands on the table and leaned forward, "that's what's going on."

"Well, he didn't listen."

Ayame rolled her eyes and pushed off the table, "Obviously Kurayami."

"Woah, don't turn your anger out on me I'm not the one who brought them here." He raised his hands innocently.

"Where is Hatter?" Ayame brought her hand up and brushed her hair back, revealing a few beauty marks on her face hidden by her bangs that were previously covering them.