FOUR

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 :
HELP THE STREET LAMP'S SPEAKING 

VISA COUNT: 6 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "OOOOOH! YOU ARE in so much trouble!" Kurayami was the first one to see her when she got back to the Beach that morning

"OOOOOH! YOU ARE in so much trouble!" Kurayami was the first one to see her when she got back to the Beach that morning. He was standing out front, his sword in hand as he waited. Somehow, he knew just when and where she would pop up.

     It took her a while to get back to the Beach since she had walked. She stopped to get snacks at one point but mostly stayed walking with her set destination being the Beach. Ayame enjoyed the silence, it was nice compared to the constant partying of the Beach.

     "Your parents are pissed." Kurayami piped. Her parents, according to Kurayami, were Hatter and Aguni. Particularly because of their protective nature. Kurayami continued to pester her, "What were you even doing?"

Ayame sighed, not wanting him to know of Arisu and his friends. She didn't think that he would care himself, but he would definitely inform someone else who did, "Helping someone."

"You're always helping someone or fighting someone. Pick an attitude please." Kurayami perked up, "Or better yet, talk to my therapist, she's awesome!"

"I'm good, really." Ayame walked past him, his large frame towering over her as she did.

At first, when she had met Kurayami she was intimidated. The tall, lean man with wild light orange-ie brown hair and a crooked grin on his face. However, after they were introduced—ironically by Chishiya who had at the time appeared as though he'd rather jump off a bridge than speak to the man any longer, which made the moment that much better—Kurayami had started excitedly speaking about his favorite dinosaurs, which hastily ruined any intimidating vibes he would have given off.

"Whatever. Your loss." Kurayami didn't follow her, instead calling after her, "But your parents are waiting for you in the meeting room."

"Thanks." Ayame didn't turn around as she walked out of the room, beginning to make her way down the hallway. They're in the meeting room. That is... This way. Ayame turned to the right. She had been residing at the Beach for months and still, she got lost in the labyrinth of doors.

      Luckily she found the meeting room. Unluckily, it was being guarded by two random militants and one head idiot. He stood in his familiar black and white shirt, his black hair drawn back into a ponytail. He perked up once he saw her, and quickly shut up the men standing beside him.