SEVEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 :
FRIENDS CAN BREAK UP TOO

VISA COUNT: 7 DAYS
﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

VISA COUNT: 7 DAYS ﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

tw: niragi

"CARE TO TELL me why you're in the exact place I told you to stay away from?" Ayame gave the man a slightly disappointed expression. Seriously Arisu. One thing.

"Well...It's complicated." Arisu trailed off looking to the side of the hotel room where there was a wall with little decorations.

"Don't just stop there, I'm on the edge of my seat," Ayame spoke with a monotone, blinking at the boy who shifted under her serious gaze.

"I followed Usagi, and she brought me here," Arisu admitted.

Ayame sighed. He followed some girl to the worst place to be. She shook her head with a small laugh, "Well, nothing I can do now...Just, if I give you advice in the future, you should listen. This place is not meant for good people, Arisu." She noticed his face scrunch up slightly, as though he were disappointed by his own actions and for upsetting her.

Ayame didn't press as to why he was with Usagi, figuring it had something to do with the hearts game. Instead, she asked, "You look like I kicked your puppy...You can relax you know? I'm not mad at you." She watched his expression relax slightly and changed the subject, "Do you know where your room is?"

Arisu blinked at her for a few seconds, no doubt wondering about her quick mood change but he brushed it off, "The second floor. I don't know specifically where yet."

Ayame offered, "Do you want me to show you where it is?"

"Oh, um, yeah, sure." Arisu stammered, straightening his posture slightly.

"Well, come on then." Ayame waved him to follow as she brought him into the hallway, closed the door behind her, and started down the hallway with him close on her trail. She prompted, "Want to know a cool fact about the Beach?"

Arisu waited for a second before he shrugged slightly, "Sure."

"All the executives and militants have a room either on the second or top floor." Ayame glanced at him, "I'm assuming you're an executive since you were at the meeting?"

"I'm not sure, but I was told I would be tested."

"You already were." Ayame noticed his confused expression as they approached the elevator, "The game you were in with Ann, she was watching you, that was your test."