Happ New Years!

Happy 2023!!

So I wanna take this time to finally and fully announce my plans for writing in the new year.

For one there's of course, the greenflame modern story which I'm so happy about!

The cover art is at the top btw- like what yall think!

As you guys know though, I have trouble writing if all I'm writing is for one ship/fanbase.

I thought that using Legacies to write for my OCs would work, but I lost interest in the idea as soon as I started posting about it.

I did get another one though and it relates to my very first stories...

I'm bringing a My Hero book back!

Okay I know like none of yall asked for this but- the shots before were absolute shit (and don't get me started on the haunted academy au) of course I won't be deleting them since while they're bad imo they show how much I've grown over the years.

But I will be revising my oneshots- probably remaking some of the old ones- and adding more to my collection of mha shit :>

Hopefully things go well, fingers crossed nothing will change my mind about this.

I feel pretty sure about it though, and I hope you guys are as excited as I am for what's coming up!

Also, again, thank you. Everyone of you, I can't thank enough for taking time out of your days to read what I make.

I've made people happy- and made them cry- both things I'm surprisingly proud of myself for.

This account and these stories are really the only ways I can get my writing out anywhere, not too many of my friends write/read too often and I don't wanna bother them with things they're not interested in lol

But I don't have that worry here... here, I know you guys will like what I post, and that clarity has stuck with me for so long.

I don't remember the last time I genuinely hated my writing.

And it's all because of you guys.

Thank you for being here,

I'm happy you're here,

Be safe,

And I hope to see you again soon.

Lots of love,
Z