Zane Valentine's

(meant to post this yesterday oops-)

This is a follow-up for the other valentines thing i made ages ago

So, I don't think Zane would get no letters from te start. I mean, when he first got to the school he probably wasn;t that open. And because of that, girls took him as the quiet and caring type. Which he was, but like he was crushing on Pixal the whole time so-

Anyways, he'd get A LOT of letters his first year. He thought they were all nice, but only one he actually felt the same about(ill get to that later). With the others, he'd write a very detailed, heartfelt letter about how he thinks they're nice and all, but he likes someone else. Sometimes he'd even set a girl up with another guy if they asked him to.

Now the only person he's felt the same about it- you guessed it- Pixal ofc. He didn't know how to feel about it at first though, so he kinda friendzoned her at first, but he had a plan. The new year rolls around and he meets his own group of friends; Cole, Jay, Kai, Lloyd and Nya. Now that he feels more comfortable, he starts acting like himself. Or- he acts like how he does in the movie, very weird. And that made him get A LOT less letters. Though Pixal still sent him one. Said letter talked about how she genuinely had feelings for him, and she needs an honest answer if he likes her back. Zane didn't respond with a letter, but what he did do was bring her off-campus for a bit during lunch and confess. He's never been that serious with anything until then, but his confession honestly make Pix cry.

So ye, now he doesn't get letters- but doesn't care, and he and Pix now have a lot of lunch dates.

Sidenote; Matchmaker Zane is something I never knew I needed til now