Future Events

So seasons 14 and 15 will be coming out soon, and I wanted to share my ideas for some episodes! These clearly aren't canon(unless-)but still I think these would be interesting;

1-Lloyd killing Garmadon

The battle between son and father started as early as season one when Lloyd become the green ninja. Literally everything they've been doing could lead up to a big fight between them. Not I don't think he'd kill his dad voluntarily, even after all he put him through. But he'd soon come to terms with the fact that he has to, and will.

2-Ninjago City Actually Being Destroyed

There was this video talking about the end of Ninjago based on some tweets Tommy Andreason made, and I personally think the city itself would be gone. That would put the ninja in a very dark place for a while, them having to leave the place they vowed to protect in search of a new home. Plus it'd still be the end of Ninajgo, just not the show. If there could be like maybe a season and a half of aftermath; guilt, fights, and maybe even separation, before them coming together at a new place, that would be very enduring and I'd love to see it.

3-One of the Ninja Being Evil for a Whole Season

This is going off my own ideas from one of the headcanons I made, but still; I'd like to see one of them become evil again.

4-Lloyd and Akita Actually Being Together

See, it's not all bad! Now I'm a pretty big greenflame shipper, but I could kinda see this work. Akita is strong, nice, serious when she needs to be, and unlike Harumi, she's proven herself to be capable of protecting herself. That may be what gets Lloyd to actually date her; getting the reassurance that she's actually good. Although she is in a different dimension, one of the last lines she said kinda hints that she'd be back. Still not my favorite ship, but at this point Lloyd just needs SOMEONE to love him so I don't really care :)

4-Wu Actually Dying

I've been thinking about if the creators would permanently kill off one of the main characters, and I think it's possible. Though having one of the ninja die is too close to home, and one of the villains is too expecting, so Wu may be the best bet. He's been with them since the beginning, he was the main reason they stuck together for so long. It would leave a mark on the team if he was gone, but I think Lloyd- still grieving- would be the one now to hold everyone together.

5-Having a Filler Episode for Their Anniversay

I just read up about what they're planning to do, and from what I read it's basically just a throwback, but here's an idea;

Say after something good but bad happens like- i don't know- Lloyd killing his father; Ninjago City is at peace for longer than it;s ever been. But the ninja don't entirely feel happy about that. Zane's bird could show up again and make him wander off in the middle of the night. He finds a relic that will allow anyone who touches it to go back to their happiest memory. Zane brings it back to the others and though they need some convincing before trying it, they do, and it works. Not too sure what they'd go back to yet, if you have ideas let me know :3