Voting Time!!!

So um as I've said before, I'll be starting the new year with a new fanfiction book! ...or at least it'll be out early next year-

But I'm realizing that I've got five ideas and have no idea which one I should do.

Since it's for you guys, I'll let you all decide!

Here are the contenders- along with notes about them in case you regret ur decision later (I do that alot)

First Option: ninjago fantasy story

I'll be honest and say that this is something I'm really looking forward to, but at the same time it's what I have the least amount of total plans for.

The first like fifth of the story I have planned out but it might take a whole before I figure the rest out. If this one gets picked I'll likely go on a hiatus after the first 30 chapters or so.

But I did plan for this to be a very long story with alot of elements from every season of the show. My five OCs can finally make an appearance so I'm looking forward to that as well.

An oc will be shipped with Lloyd, but other than that the relationships will be those in canon.

Second Option: ninjago modern story

I've talked about this one the most

The main ship- obviously- is greenflame, but I'm also gonna have some one sides sugartooth for maximum angst- also there's bruise, amberphoenix, pixane and garmisako.

Third Option: musical oneshots

...yeah this is a selfish one.

Idk how much everyone here likes musicals but I sure as hell do, and since I can't force myself to make a full story for any one musical, (looking at you, deleted Dear Evan Hansen au fanfic) I think I could manage shots of all the ones I love.

That list includes Six, The Greatest Showman, Hamilton,Dear Evan Hansen, and possibly Heathers, Beetlejuice and Be More Chill- though tbh I'm not even done listening to them yet so idk

Majority of it will be Hamilton and Deh but oh well

Fourth Option: anime oneshots

I was just gonna make another mha shot book, but this is also gonna have assassination classroom, the promised neverland, ohshc- and maybe danganronpa I'd I feel like it- since I like all of them as well.

I'll be honest, the majority will be either mha or assclass

Fifth Option: haunted academy remake

Bet you didn't expect me to wanna come back to this, huh?

...I didn't expect it either- and lemme take a moment to once again say thank you all for sticking with me thru my trashy first year of writing.

It sucked, but now I'm here and I feel like since my writing has improved, I should at least try and recreate the first au book I ever wrote. Besides, some things I really really want to add or change so it could be fun. And I might even make an InkTober thing to draw their desings.

That's it I guess!

Votes have to be in by the end of December I guess since I kinda wanna make the final choice on new years

Uh regardless of what gets chosen, I'll probably still be posting here often!

...also I may end up picking a oneshot book along with whatever ends up getting the most votes 👀

Cya later