Bedrooms

Nya; her room looks a lot like Mina's; black and turquoise are the only shades in he room, with posters and way too many pillows. Still though, it has a pond vibe to it. She has some old dresses and doesn't know where to put them so she just hides them under the bed.

Kai; Fire literally everywhere; lots of fire-type pokemon plushies on the bed even though he doesn't know who they are. Like 3 lava lamps on his desk and some weapons hanging on the wall. A big ass heater next to a beanbag, and small picture book with him and Nya as kids under the bed(only like 4 pictures but meh).

Cole; his room looks more like a music room, instruments scattered on the floor and random sheets of music under the bed, though he does have a binder with full songs.

Lloyd; a bunch of anime posters on the wall with an art desk in the corner. Twin bed surprisingly still fits for him so he has more room for manga all around the room. Go literally anywhere and touch the ground and you'll find some anime merchandise. Has a computer with loads of anime/horror game tabs open.

Jay; looks like an electrician office in one half and a comic shop on the other, bed's in the center as kind of a mix; gaming pillows with a robotic blanket. He keeps a bin full of the others' broken electronics to use on new inventions. Also a stash of blue stuffed bunnies in the closet.

Zane and Pixal; icebox under the bed to keep it cool, though the bed itself is more of a desk that they'll sit on to recharge their batteries. Some computers on the side wall and a few old weapons hanging up. There are a lot of pillows and beanbags around the room since the others hang out here a lot.