Geto

"You haven't changed" geto sighs sorrowfully seeing as your sobbing on your knees before him trying to muffle your screaming in your hands as your body tremors "you couldn't bring yourself to hit me then either" geto recalls thinking back to when you were school mates you'd always beat Gojo and shoko's asses but even though you could have you wouldn't hurt geto not even rough him up a bit he thinks back to one particular training session you'd just beaten shoko and as you got off of her geto walked over grinning hands in his pockets "I wanna match (u) for real this time don't hold back" he says as you dusting yourself off and you eye him cautiously "I don't want to" you say huffing as you turn away and geto pouts "come on (u) you'll fight them but won't even train with me?" Geto whines and shoko just rolls her eyes at him as Gojo is grinning mischievously snickering "I said no" you say as you'v turned your back to him and he places a hand on your shoulder your eyes widen flipping him over your shoulder but you let go of him arm so he can brace himself so he doesn't fall and he only scowls at this "please (u)?" He asks and your teacher comes over "you should (u) fighting your partners is a helpful skill it allows you to be more adept to there fighting style and how to work with them proficiently" your teacher says and you sigh "fine" you say and while you get into a fighting stance geto just smiles and close eyed lazy smile hands still in his pockets it's been almost an hour now and you and geto are still going at it your both obviously holding your punches and so neither of you have landed a blow at this point your peers have given up on either of you winning so they've all left you and geto to fight eventually you'v had enough and so you surprise geto by stopping him he falls back onto the ground but before he can roll away you raise your foot above his head and stomp but stop right before you'v shattered his nose he's frozen staring up at you before he laughs "finally ticked you off huh?" He laughs "why not finish the fight the right way?" He asks sitting up as you move your foot from hovering over his face "your face is too pretty to brake" you say nonchalantly and geto's eyes widen his cheeks turning pink at your words "you like me don't you?" He asks bluntly and your a bit shook for a moment you don't say anything "and what if I do?" You ask shrugging and he shakes his head standing up as your back is turned to him once agin as your massaging your sore shoulder "you shouldn't" he says and you quirk an eye brow at his statement "what? You gotta girlfriend or something? I don't really care you date as you please but I can't help my feelings I'm just stating facts I'm not confessing and asking you to be my boyfriend or anything" you say but geto shakes his head agin grabbing your arm rather tightly gaining your attention "no you shouldn't like me don't" he says and you stair at him like he's crazy "that's not how it works you know and if you had to let me down then you could be a bit nicer ya know?" You say shaking his arm off of you but he only grabs you by your shoulders turning around you around to face him and your eyes widen he wasn't so rough when you were training "you can't like me" he says adamantly and this pisses you off "are you stupid or something? I can't unlike you your asking the impossible that's not how emotions work moron" you hiss scowling but he shakes his head "I'm leaving" he says urgently and your eyes widen "what?" You question in disbelief as if your world is shattering you didn't care if geto didn't like you that didn't matter as long as you got to be around him that was enough "I'm leaving the school (u)" he says and your crushed as your stair at him "I'm sorry but you can't love me" he says hugging you and you just stand there at first as you holds you "no..." you whisper then and smile "no you can't leave" and now once agin he's caused you pain and made you cry as everyone around you is fighting your sobbing before geto as he walks over to you and Gojo catches a glimpse of this "don't touch her!!!" He yells while trying to deal with his own opponent "you still love me don't you?" Geto asks as he crouches down infront of you and your crying only worsens and geto feels a pain in his chest seeing you in such a state and even worse knowing he's the reason "you shouldn't love me" he whispers and you glare at him suddenly tears streaming down your face "that now how love works moron" you hiss and geto smiles sadly seeing the past you "I'm sorry that we can't love each other like we want"