Dabi x reader one shots

Reader is a hero she's been fighting an illness for a long time and it's nearing the end "I have nothing to fight for heh I'm gonna die any way! You might as well get it over with!" She said it in desperation the pain was intense but there were tears she was obviously scared she didn't want to die Dabi couldn't kill her she was covered in blood and ashes but Dabi hadn't attacked her she didn't even have the strength to fight back anymore Dabi could easily kill the hero but he didn't want there fight to end like this "I won't exept this you idiot wining like this isn't what I want your gonna fight me at full strangth dame it" Dabi "sorry... I don't think i can grant you that Dabi..." she passes out Dabi takes her to the leagues base and takes care of her til she can fight him even tho that day won't come they end up falling in love even tho they already were in love they finally confess "eternity"

"Watch where your going" Dabi growled as she ran into him "s-sorry" she shuddered contrary to her normal "fuck you!!" Expressions a small smirk tugged at dabi's lips and he chuckled "that's all it takes to shut you up huh? Close quarters?" Dabi leaned down breath on her face her cheeks turned a bright red "you wanna tell me why your blushing?~" Dabi teased her face turned beet red

You are endevors side kick you'v been his side kick for 5 years now a record no one has ever even gotten close to braking the 5 years you'v been with endeavor he's misstated you underpaying you yelling at you if you made the tiniest of mistakes he's even slapped you a few times and other people have seen this but are too scared to speak up one day Dabi kidnaps you in hopes of using you as bait luring his old man to his death but endeavor isn't even phased by your disappearance "dame it why the hell hasn't he done anything!?" "I told you he doesn't care about me I'm sorry to disappoint you but he's not gonna come" "what do you mean?! Your his fucking Side kick!!" You tell Dabi about endeavor "of corse that old man never changes I should have expected this" he asks you to join him and promises he'll treat you a hole lot better than his dad did you exept and set up a fight with endeavor "(u)! Ah so you got kidnapped by the league? You'v never been the strongest I should have expected this would happen once I rescue you your no longer be working for me and-" "of corse she's not gonna ducking be working for you you ass and she's a hole heck of a lot stronger than you think you never change old man you'v screwed up so many peoples lives now I think we should repay the debt and end yours" end no fight just end

You used to date an "ordinary citizen" named toya even tho your a hero 6 years later your married but heart breakingly discover during an informational meeting that he's a villain going by the name Dabi he'd tried so hard to keep the secret from you but your absolutely horrified but you love him and can't bring your self to arrest him instead you call your best friend hawks sobbing "h-hay what's wrong?" Hawks ask's "h-he-" "he who? Where are you?" "My husband he- I didn't relize but- hawks I'm married to a villain and I'm pregnant" "oh god" hawks arrests Dabi you'v refused to visit him for 5 years now and you have a 4 year old son one day your requested at the police station hawks understands your situation and talks with you "I know that you don't want to talk to him (u) and I respect that but he's agreed to tell us everything we want on two conditions" "and?" "That he be released and he'll only speak to you" "that's insane!" "He will be released but-" "hawks!!!" "(u) he'll be under parole for the rest of his life and have very strict-" "still!!" "(u) this information could save millions please" "*sigh* fine I'll talk to him you look after (kid name)" hawks agrees and watches you talk with Dabi behind some glass with a bulet proof divider in between you two mainly for dabi's safety while talk Dabi just wants to talk with you not about the Important stuff "cut the crap!" (Kid name) teleports into the room with you your eye's widen "(kid name) your not supposed to be here hawks come get him" your trying to hide the kid from Dabi but he'd recognize those looks any where bright red hair turquoise eyes "that- oh god he's my son isn't he?" Dabi ask's and you can't help but look over at him with teary eyes and quivering lips sudently (kid name) teleports behind the glass and smiles looking at Dabi "no Dabi please Dabi I'm begging you don't hurt him please" "why would I want to hurt him?" Dabi smiles opening his arms and his son waddles towards him Dabi scoops him up placing him on his lap while tears stream down your face "one more condition" Dabi says looking strait at hawks threw the glass "Dabi what ever you do don't hurt that kid" hawks begs "i said I'm not gonna hurt him I just wanna add one more condition for the information if I serve 3 more months of time I want to try the hole dad thing" (u)s eye widen "(u) it's your choice" hawks says over the intercom "I-..." (u) looks at (kid name) sitting on dabi's lap giggling while Dabi chuckles making funny faces and (u) sighs "nether you or me had the best childhoods Dabi but if your willing to be a good dad then... I'll allow it as long as (kid name) wants he is technically your kid too" "thank you (u) I promise-" "but if you so much as even let him trip and fall I'll never let you in eye sight of him agin" "I swear I'm gonna be so much better than our dad's I promise"
Five months later
"Daddy!!!" (Kid name) grins running into his dad's arms "I'll have him back before sun set" Dabi promises "I know it's your time but... do you mind if I come along?" You have a fun day out with Dabi and your son kid doesn't want him to leave "it's your bed time bud I'll pick you up tomorrow to bring you to school if thats
Alright with your mom" "of corse" kid happy runs off to bed leaving you and Dabi in the door way "so... I'll see you tomorrow" Dabi starts to leave "*sigh* wait" Dabi looks back "do... you wanna stay? For a while longer?" "I'd love to"

The amount of money your soulmate has is a number written on your wrist the number has always been pretty low until one day the number jumps to over a 100 thousand dollars seconds later Dabi jumps into your car with a duffel bag "who are-" "shut up and drive!!!" "Listen here you ass hole this is my car and- holy crap why'd you let the police follow you you moron!!!" Durning yo get away drive you learn Dabi is your sole mate

Dabi got into a fight a few staples came undone your patching him up he's not said a word and refuses to look you in he's eye "Dabi what happened?" "..." "Dabi" "..." "Dabi look at me" "..." "Dabi!" You force him to look at you he's extremely insecure with you replacing his staples "aren't you grossed out?" "No I'm just discussed anyone would hurt you like this no ones deserves to suffer the pain you have"

It's toga's birthday Cooking with Dabi it's your turn to make dinner for the league they requested cake for some odd reson (Toga) you ask Dabi to help he does and baking with his quirk is super easy when frosting the cake you get frosting on your self he licks it off "d-dabi!!!@//////@"

Your a hero and friends with Dabi he's glad you don't know who he really is and what he's done but one night while watching the news you learn who he is and sob Dabi finds you passed out with tear stained cheeks and the news with his face on it he leaves and doesn't come back you love him and want to find him you go undercover with hawks and find

"Chose your last words wisely" sneered the villain the hero shakily lifted there head "I love you"
"If you do that agin I'll throw you out that fucking window you- what are you doing?" "Checking how high the drop is see if it's worth it"