Akura-Ou

He's stuck in that room you know about him and his trauma your the only person he's told and so when you see him huddled eyes widen and shaking on the floor you know how scared he must be "Akura-Ou!" You beam smiling jumping towards him hugging him as he sits stunned on the floor and his shaking gets worse as he hugs you tightly hiding his face in your hair his hands grabbing you like grains of sand trying to slip from his grasp clinging to you "don't leave me" he whispers horsely and you smile softly leaning into him running your fingers soothingly threw his hair thinking of how far you'v come you'd been dating kirito before he got into an accident his mother loved you and when you hurd he got into an accident you immediately came to the hospital and you continued to visit every day until he woke you'd been out of the room at the time getting food and when you came back he was sitting up you'd froze in the door and dropped the food tray staring at your boyfriend in shock before you started sobbing and hugged kirito it hurt but he didn't fight your affection and his eyes widened you were warm he's been in such a dark space for so long you were so bright and light he didn't know why and he couldn't stop the tears that filled his eyes as time went on he learned you'd been his partner for four years at first he thought you'd disappear but you didn't in fact you started visiting more and more as time went on until he got frustrated why couldn't you leave your a human so beneath him he starts his yelling frustrated until he relizes your glaring teary eyed "I know" you whisper and he's stunned silent "how?..." "sense the hospital" he said something that tipped you off and then he relizes you haven't been clinging to kirito you'v fallen for him and he's touched for the first time and the shock has him cough and collapse your immediately at his side despite him previously yelling at you "kirito! Are you okey do you want-" "Akura-Ou" he grunts "what?" "Stop calling me that name" he says grabbing you "my names Akura-Ou" he says holding your face close to his and your both looking to each other for a few seconds before you kiss neither are doing it because you half to but because you want to He told you everything after that and his fear and so you want to comfort him as best you can holding him close as you whisper sweet nothings he unknowing hugs you tighter and you wince in his grip and he relizes this loosening his hold snapping back into reality "we have to go" "what about-" "forget about the god"
Or your trapped with him and trying to get him threw his panic attack like holding him telling him your right there placing a few kisses to his face and he's like a puppy melts at your love