L

You don't talk very much at all no one thinks your contributing but you only talk with L alone
Light makes you tear up and you know your going to cry but you really don't want anyone to see so you ran until you came upon what you thought was an empty room closing the door behind you you immediately pressed your back against it sliding to the floor as you cried into your hands you assumed you were alone but you hurd some one clear there throat you jumped and looked to see L staring at you with wide eyes and a slice of cake in hand seeing your tear filled eyes his mouth fell open slightly "would... cake make it better?" He offered holding out the sweet you forced a smile at his kindness and nodded wipping your face before walking over to L accepting his offer sitting next to him as you ate all the while L kept his gaze intently on the ground trying to solve the mystery of why you were crying after a while you'v finished and are not sitting in silence "did light say something to upset you?" He asks you blink in surprise how did he figure it out he can tell by your reaction that he's right "what did he say?" L asks "nothing light didn't say anything to me" you say shadow covering eyes "(u) any information no matter how insignificant can help this investigation" L says and you get up turning your back now angered of corse he's not worried about you it's the investigation "thanks for the cake" you hiss before i leaving L to think he decides to review the footage and is very disturbed by what he uncovers he calls the team aside from you and light to watch everyone is discussed
The tape starts and your walking down the hall light is already there leaning against the wall like he was waiting for you you keep your gaze on the floor trying to avoid eye contact and you successfully get past him but seconds later he calls "(u)" you stop in your tracks back facing him as he pushes himself off the wall "what's the purpose of you being here?" Light asks seems like a harmless question you don't answer he walks a few steps closer you don't move a muscle you don't even seem to be breathing "really I'm curious why are you here?" He asks provokingly "it's not like there's a clear reason as to why your on this team you'v yet to contribute anything to my knowledge" light says with a shrug the reason he doesn't know how much youv contributed is because you absolutely don't trust him and your closer with L than anyone els so you only tell him what you discover "so I am I'm curious what's your purpose of even being here if your so useless?" He still doesn't get a response this irritates him he turns with a tsk "If anything your little more than a burden" he says before walking in the opposite direction and you stand there frozen for a second L pauses the video "that's not the only time this has happened just in the span of the past week iv mane gee to find 2 other recordings similar to this one" L says to the speechless group "Cheif" L calls and he snaps out of his daze "Disregard if your fine with your son being charged with verbal abuse but I suggest you teach your son basic morals if he plans on going any further in this investigation with us" the chife can't find words "I don't want him anywhere near (u) do you understand? If this continues I'll file a restraining order meaning your son will no longer be permitted to be part of this team that leaves him as an liability he's a suspect and knows too much to just be let off the team he would have to be incarcerated until Kira's identify was confirmed if he were to try anything els that is" L explains the chife nods L then turns the camera in your room off and leaves on his way to your room he runs into light but he completely walks past him even tho light calls out to him to get his attention light steps in L's way but L shoved him out of his way "hay! L!-" light grabs L's shoulder but he doesn't stop walking and shakes lights hand off his shoulder light realizes L is headed to your room and knows he's screwed up he thought he could trust the fact that you almost never talk unless it's necessary turns out he was wrong the door to your room is opened your about to turn around to see who it is when someone hugs you from behind pulling you into them your back pressed against there chest your about to fight there affection not knowing who they are but L whispers "your not a burden"
Light is doing this because your a threat he doesn't know your real name but he wants you gone