Chapter Ten: Rising from the Ashes

˜"*°•.˜"*°• RESCUED •°*"˜.•°*"˜

[Mountains - Somewhere]

Today was not starting out so great for Horace and the others. Ms. Fairweather headed to the volcano with some of her team to investigate it, only to be trapped there.

Horace and the others all arrived Morphed and in their Megazord for a disturbance at the volcano. They all reached the volcano that is shaking and saw some rubbles falling from above.

"Anybody see anything?" Chad asked.

"By the volcano!" Carter said.

The Rangers turned towards the figure rising from the volcano and recognized it.

"Magmavore again?!" Joel exclaimed.

"Guess he didn't learn his lesson the last time!" Carter said.

Both the Rangers and Magmavore begins fighting. Magmavore swings its club at the Rangers, the Rangers tried to block it with their saber only for it to be broken.

"Our saber?!" Carter exclaimed.

Magmavore attacks the Rangers and they fell.

Magmavore went towards some rubbles and resurrects Trifire.

The Rangers got back up and saw the resurrected demon.

"Trifire's back too!" Carter exclaimed.

"Things are not looking good." Horace said.

"You haven't got a chance against the two of us!" Trifire stated, he stood beside Magmavore. Both demons ran towards the Rangers and attacks them.

The Rangers in the Megazord stumbles bac.

"We've had enough of you! Lightspeed! Ladder and Drill Arms!" Carter shouted. He went to attack the two demons but they caught them.

The Rangers were all lifted up and thrown back onto the ground. Everyone in the Megazord shook from the impact.

Both Magmavore and Trifire attacks the Megazord, the ground beneath them splits and they fell in.

[Aquabase - Command Centre]

After being informed about the Megazord losing all of its power.

"Rangers, evacuate the Megazord." Mitchell told them.

[Megazord]

"Evacuate?" Carter said shocked.

"You've got to be kidding!" Chad said.

[Aquabase - Command Centre]

"There's no other choice, with the Megazord losing all of its power, you all will be in more danger if you stay there." Landon stated. Lucky who was in his arms whimpers.

"Listen, something has happened to Ms. Fairweather and her team." Mitchell informed.

"Ms. Fairweather?" Joel said shocked.

"You have got to find her, if we are to save the Megazord." Mitchell said.

"We're there!" Joel immediately responded.

[Mountains - Somewhere]

The Rangers got out of the Megazord and de-morphed. All of them rushed towards the vehicle where Ms. Fairweather and her team arrived on.

"There's no one there!" Joel informed rushing towards the vehicle, with the other Rangers behind him.

The Rangers all begin to check the proximity, they saw two scientists and went towards them.