Chapter One: Operation Lightspeed

A/N: When Carter and Horace meets, don't question the logic.

Landon POV

Dana and I were walking towards Mr. Mitchell who was in a meeting, as we informed him about the outbreak.

"Captain." I called.

"Something's come up." Dana said.

Mr. Mitchell looks up at us, and we nodded. "We'll finish this later." He said, as the people leave the room.

"Father, they have escaped." Dana said.

"You sure?" Mr. Mitchell asked.

"One Hundred Percent." I said.

Mr. Mitchell opens a safe, and took some files out. "Time to bring them in." He said. He flips through it.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• RESCUED •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Dana and I went to bring the selected few with us.

Joel Rawlings: A stunt pilot

Kelsey Winslow: A rock climber

Chad Lee: A lifeguard and performer at a water park

Carter Grayson: A firefighter.

Dana and I arrived where Carter Grayson is, as there was a fire outbreak.

3rd POV

Carter went into the building, he saw a girl on the floor, and went towards her. "It's gonna be okay, let's go." He said, as he carries the girl. "Right this way, just stay close to me."

More coughing were heard. Carter looks toward where he heard coughing, and saw a guy who was in messy clothes with a piece of clothing covering his nose and mouth.

"Hey! What are you doing here? It's too dangerous!" Carter said. Then he notice that the guy is carrying a little girl.

The guy Horace, brought the little girl towards Carter, and begin gesturing towards the girl.

"What? I don't understand." Carter said.

'Does no one knows sign languages?' Horace asked himself. He shook his head, and points at the girl. He then gestures towards his mouth, and does the zipping gesture.

"You can't speak?" Carter asked. Horace nodded.

Both Carter and Horace saw a monster, it fires fire at them. They both ran, and jumps out of the window. They landed on a safety net.

Carter and Horace puts the girls down safely.

Landon and Dana rushes towards them, and begins looking after the little girls.

"What are you doing?" Carter questioned.

"We're paramedics!" Dana said.

"Don't worry, I'll take it from here!" Landon said.

"Thanks." Carter said. He looks towards the other guy. "Hey, you alright?" He asked.

Horace eyes widen, and he begins to panic. He quickly stood up.

Landon recognize Horace, having meeting him before. "Horace?" He whispered.

Horace begins running away, some of the people tries to catch him, but he was faster than them. While also jumping through obstacles.

"Stop!" Landon shouted, stopping the people trying to catch Horace. "Let him go, our priority are the safety of the people." He said. 'That should help you.' He thought.