Chapter Seven: Cyborg Rangers

[Horace]

All of us arrived to where the demon was attacking the city, Morphed. We got the civilians away.

"Batlings! Attack!" Strikning ordered.

All of us begin fighting.

We fought the Batlings, and soon regrouped with Carter.

"Ah, Power Rangers! I see you want more!" Strikning said, he fired something at near us, lightning strikes, and we fell. "You Rangers are pathetic! You're no match for me!" He said. "Time to finish what I was sent here to do!" He said, and was about to attack Carter, until he was attacked.

"What's going on?" Carter asked. "Where did that come from?"

"It can't be!" Strikning said.

"Guys! Look!" Carter said, and all of us saw Rangers with robot parts.

"Do you know anything about other Rangers?" Kelsey asked Dana.

Dana shook her head.

I shrugged my shoulder, and tilt my head. 'What is going on?'

"It's news to me, too!" Carter said.

"I'll destroy you all!" Strikning shouted, as he ran towards the other Rangers.

The other Rangers attacked him easily, and he got pushed back.

"This isn't over!" Strikning said, and he disappeared.

"Let's go meet them! Come on!" Carter said, as all of us went towards the others Rangers.

"Hey guys, those were some impressive moves!" Chad said. The other Rangers didn't respond, and walk passed us. "Where you going? Hold on. Wait."

They walked towards a car, and a guy with a remote came out.

"Hello." The guy greeted.

"Hi, who are they?" Carter asked.

"They're the Cyborg Rangers." The guy said.

"You mean, they're robots?" Carter asked.

"Indeed they are." The guy said, as he activates them. "Return to base." He said, and the Cyborg Rangers went back.

"What's going on?" Carter asked. "That was amazing." He said.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• RESCUED •°*"˜.•°*"˜

[Landon Richards]

Will, Miss Fairweather and I saw the car went away.

"Miss Fairweather." Will said.

"We aren't developing such Cyborg Rangers." Miss Fairweather said.

"If we didn't send them, who did?" I asked.

"I did." General McKnight said, as he stood at the entrance.

"General McKnight." Will said, as he salutes, and stood in front. "What in the world is going on?" He asked. "I wasn't told-"

"No one was told." General McKnight interrupted. "The Cyborg Rangers are a top-secret project."

"For what?" Will asked. "We already have six Power Rangers." He said.

"You mean those kids?" General McKnight questioned. "The Cyborg Rangers are ten time stronger. And they never make mistakes."

"Meaning, what?" Will asked.

All of us saw the others returned.

[Horace]

All of us got off the Rescue Rover, as Captain Mitchell, Miss Fairweather and Landon came out.