Chapter Four: Riding the Edge

Horace POV

I was at Kelsey and Dana's room, as Dana and I were hanging out. Dana was sitting on the couch reading a magazine, while I was eating the snacks.

"Hey, Dana. Hey, Horace." Kelsey greeted, as she came back.

"Hey." Dana greeted back.

I waved at Kelsey.

Dana and I were watching the news. "This mission will be flown by first-time pilot Nancy Cooper." The newswoman said.

"Hey, that girl!" Kelsey said, she kicks a stool, and sat in front of the TV. "That's Nancy." She said. "The girl I told you two about, with the puppy."

Just then, Carter, Chad and Joel enters the room.

"You guys ready to go?" Joel asked, as he grabs one of my snacks.

"Wait a second, Kelsey's friend's on TV." Dana said.

All of us watch the TV, as the countdown reaches zero, and the shuttle took off.

We were told that there is trouble.

All of us grabbed our jackets, and got onto the jeep. We drove towards the location.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• RESCUED •°*"˜.•°*"˜

We got to the location Morphed, and there is a tornado.

"This is crazy!" Carter said. "Everyone get inside! Come on! The shelter will be this way!" He told the civilians, and brought them to safety.

All of us got the civilians away from the tornado.

All of us regrouped, as the tornado stopped, and a demon appeared.

"What's that?" Carter questioned.

"I am Diabolico!" Diabolico said.

"What do you want from us?" Carter questioned.

"I have come to destroy your precious city, and restore Queen Bansheera's magnificent palace!" Diabolico said, as he disappeared.

"Wait!" Carter shouted.

A tornado appeared, and went away.

"Come on, guys! We gotta stop them!" Carter said, and we chased after the tornado.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• RESCUED •°*"˜.•°*"˜

all of us got to a location.

"Scanner Online!" Carter shouted, as he scanned the tornado. "He's in the tornado! Rescue Blaster!" He shouted, as he fired at it, and the tornado stopped. "Got you!"

"Don't you realize, you can't stop me?" Whirlin said.

"Save your breathe! My friends and I will stop you! That's a promise!" Carter said.

"So it's friends that you want, is it? Well, meet some of mine!" Whirlin said, as  a bunch of Batlings appeared.

"He's got a lot of friends!" Chad said.

"But we've got each other!" Carter said.

"Batlings! Destroy them!" Whirlin ordered.

"Rescue Blasters: Baton Mode!" Carter shouted, as all of us got out our Rescue Blasters: Baton Mode, and begin fighting the Batlings.

I got onto a container and fired at the Batlings below, some of the Batlings got on the container I fought against them and threw them off.

Carter was fighting against Whirlin, and he got atatcked.