Chapter Six: Wheels of Destruction

A/N: Landon will mostly likely be with William when I didn't mention him, it's because he doesn't really need to be mentioned until he can Morph. So for a while, whenever the Rangers were talking to William think that Landon is there, unless I specify that he's not there.

Horace POV

All of us ran towards the Rescue Rover, as the alarm went off.

Joel joined us, and Chad hands him his jacket.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• RESCUED •°*"˜.•°*"˜

All of us were Morphed, as we chased after a demon.

"Move it, guys!" Carter said.

"Batlings! Get them!" The demon ordered, and Batlings appeared.

All of us begin attacking the Batlings.

I used acrobatics, and did a flip-kick and attacked the Batlings. I learned that trick from Angelo Morgan.

All of us regrouped.

"That was just a warm up!" The demon said. "See if you can handle this!" He said, and attacked us.

"No problem!" Dana said, as all of us held her high. "See if you can handle this!" She said, we threw her towards the demon, and she fired at him.

The demon said something. "Why don't you give it a try!" He said, and blow a gust of wind towards us, while the floor tiles flew toward us.

"Fire!" Carter shouted, and all of us fired at the demon, and destroyed him.

"Nice team work, guys! He won't be bothering Mariner Bay again!" Carter said.

"You got that right!" Joel said.

All of us begin to leave but I stopped Dana, and held my hand to my ear.

"Hey, wait a minute!" Dana said. "Do you guys hear something?" She asked.

"What's that?" Kelsey asked.

"It looks like Vypra!" Carter said, as Vypra appeared in her vehicle.

"Try this!" Vypra said, and she fired at us.

We ducked and fired at the vehicle but it did nothing.

"Not even a scratch!" Carter exclaimed.

Vypra begin driving her vehicle.

"I got her!" Joel said, as he jumps towards the vehicle and tried to attack it. It did nothing, and he got attacked.

"Joel!" Chad and Kelsey shouted.

The rest of us got attacked.

"Just what I thought!" Vypra said. "In my Vypari, I'm invincible!" She said, and drove away.

"We gotta stop her!" Carter said. "Come on!" He said, and all of us got onto the Rescue Rover. "All right, guys! Get in! Put your seatbelts on!" He said.

We begin chasing after Vypra.

"Hold on tight, guys!" Carter said. "Chad! Try to take out her tires!"

Chad and I got out our Rescue Blaster and begin firing at the tires but it did nothing.

"She's getting away!" Carter said, and accelerates the speed, as we turn a corner. "What?" He said, and stops the rescue Rover.

"Huh?" Dana said.

"Where'd she go?" Chad asked.

"I don't know!" Carter said.

"I don't see her anywhere!" Kelsey said.