Chapter Nine: Go Volcanic

[Horace]

I was in a room with Dana, as I watch her doing something with a machine.

Miss Fairweather came in. "Very impressive, Dana." She said. "But will it actually measure volcanic activity?"

"That's what I'm gonna find out." Dana said, she grabs the machine. "I'm heading up to Mount Jasmine, to see if I can get a reading." She said. "And Horace is coming with me."

I gave Dana a thumbs up.

"Oh, before I forget." Miss Fairweather said, she grabbed a letter out of her pocket. "Horace, there's a letter for you." She said, handing it to me.

I smiled and grabbed the letter. I gave Miss Fairweather a thumbs up. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Miss Fairweather said.

Dana went to contact Carter and the others. "Come in, Carter." She called.

"Hey, Dana. What's up?" Carter asked.

"When are you guys coming back to the Aqua Base?" Dana asked. "Horace and I need the Rescue Rover to go to the Volcano."

"After a hot dog, I'm starving!" Joel said.

Dana chuckled, while I giggled lightly. "Alright, see ya." She said, and hangs up.

"I can give you two a ride, if you like." Miss Fairweather said.

"We'll take the bus, it'll be an adventure." Dana said. "Right, Horace?" She asked.

I clapped my hands excitedly, and nodded. A bus, I've always wanted to be on one.

Dana and Miss Fairweather giggled at my reaction.

"Good luck." Miss Fairweather told us.

"Thanks." Dana said. While I waved my hand.

Dana and I left.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• RESCUED •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Dana and I were at the bus stop. The both of us were wearing out jackets.

Dana sighs. "This is a great idea." She said. I nodded in agreement.

The bus arrived and the two of us got on it. The both of us sat next to each other.

Dana and I saw a guy with a bag full of cash. The guy was wearing a beanie and sunglasses, he looks back at us than back in front. The both of us look at each other.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• RESCUED •°*"˜.•°*"˜

The bus was still on it's way to Mount Jasmine.

Suddenly the ground shakes, and the siren went off.

"Hold on, everybody!" The bus driver shouted, he maneuvered the bus and stopped.

Dana and I stopped ourselves from banging ourselves onto the seats in front of us.

"You okay, Horace?" Dana asked. I nodded, and gave her a thumbs up.

"The volcano is starting to shake, it's too dangerous!" The bus driver announced. "We have to go back!" He said.

The guy in the beanie and sunglasses grabs the bus driver. "Wrong! We're not stopping." He said.

An old lady went towards them. "You've felt the Earthquake, we have to turn around!" She said. The guy pushes her, and she fell.

Dana and I went towards the old couple. "Who do you think you are?" Sana questioned.