10.

"Frankenstein?" Louis ask you, putting down the tea pot on the table

"Frankenstein?" Louis ask you, putting down the tea pot on the table. His gloved hand push his glasses, his red eyes staring at you. You flashes him a small smile before going through your purse and getting an envelope.

They watch as you pull what contents it is in the envelope, it was a sketch and there was a cut piece of paper from a newspaper.

"Well.." you brought the paper on the table, scattering them and turning it around for them to get a better view. "Frankenstein.. the said monster that was created."

William, who seem to be the only one unbothered as well as Albert to what the sketch was about. It was a sketch of disembodied and limbs of some women, it looks like the master mind specifically took some body parts of the women.

"It was found out that the suspect is a male, basing on all of the victims as women. And that, witness would state that they last saw the woman to be with a man." You told them, taking a sip out of your tea. "These women were found to be missing some limbs and organs, like their heart, hands, arms and their eyes." As if it was a casual talk, you were telling them these information like you were talking about how to sew a gown.

But rather, they'll know how to sew a body part.

"That's why I ask if you guys know Frankenstein.." your lips form in a thin line. "Because I was thinking of whoever the master mind is, he's trying to make the perfect creation like Frankenstein.. but rather..

the Perfect Woman."

. . .

"We found it." You can hear Moran's voice in your ears, an earpiece was invented by one of their friends. You look at William who was putting a fake smile as he continues to listen to what the Duke is blabbering about.

"God, it stinks in here." You can practically see Moran's disgusted face right in front of you. "Quiet down." And now you hear Louis' voice.

"They seem to have fun." You sarcastically said to William who just glance at you with that condescending eyes of his. Oh, how you don't trust this man's existence next to you.

You hate him.

The Duke finish his amazing speech and the crowd erupt in clapping, amaze at how humble and giving the Duke is. You wanted to vomit at how gullible and simple minded these nobles are.