9.

You always have the upper hand in any situation, handling your own plan on how to execute your victims, but not this time

You always have the upper hand in any situation, handling your own plan on how to execute your victims, but not this time. This time, you had ask for a consultation to the infamous: Lord of Crimes.

The two of you aren't foes nor allies either, you were just acquainted with him because of the confrontation you did to them.

Now, dress in a beautiful light blue dress; that is once again sewed by your own mother, you're standing next close to William who was wearing a black tux, his hair slick back.

They already informed you of how the mission will be going, there are backup plans for the main plan so that if there'll be any casualties, you guys can still flow to the mission.

And tonight, you guys expected to annihilate the man behind the experiment of perfect women;

"Duke Charleston." you greeted with a smile, slightly curtseying to him. The said duke smile at you charmingly, and every lady behind you had fainted because of how charming his smile is, added that he is quite sexy.

"The flower and gem of the Verlice. Lady [name] Marianne Verlice." he had greeted you, using flattery to woo you over but words don't work on you so easily. "Oh, you flutter me Duke Charleston." what a hypocrite you are right now, but a mission a mission, right?

"Please, you can just call me Mike." you just gave him a smile and your eyes start to look for that ruby colored eyes amongst the crowd of nobles. He had left your side anonymously, even the Duke didn't notice that he was there because he had left already when he approached you earlier.

Then, you spot his eyes that's already staring at you, he raise his right hand that holds a wine glass and drink from it. He was talking to two female nobles who was all over him, but his attention was solely on you.

"Would you like to dance?" your attention then averted to the Duke in front of you, with one last glance at William, you noticed that he was ask to dance with one of the noble girl he was talking to earlier. "I would love to." you answered and you accept his hands.

He had swayed you in the dance floor, all the eyes of the other nobles are focus on you two, admiring and envying as the Duke had ask you to dance with him.

He has his arm around your waist while his other was holding your hand, and you had you hand on his shoulder. He was all smiling as the two of you sway around the dance floor.