2.

Why would he tell Ashley? I mean I don't care if Ashley knows about my crush. But why would Piper do something like that?

I let out a big sigh. And walked into my 2nd-period classroom. This isn't common but my favorite subject is Math.

I know what you might be thinking. How can a subject like math be your favorite? It's because math is fun when you get it. And it also helps that Mr. Wilson is an awesome teacher.

But the best part of this class is that Stacy sits right next to me. And it was by choice too.

I sat in my seat as soon as the bell ranged when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hey, Luke you have a pencil?" Stacy asked. "I-uh yeah I do." Stacy giggled as I reached into my bag. Oh damn, she has such a pretty laugh.

As I handed her the pencil she whispered something in my ear. "Hey um want to go out sometime?" I felt my cheek redden as I began to process what she just said.

Stacy Harvard. Stacy Harvard wants to go out with me. "Uh yeah. Tomorrow?" She nodded her head and took my pencil.

What just happened?

After school ended I walked to my home. And to my surprise, Piper was already there. "What you doing here?" I asked. Piper just pointed at the door. I sighed and unlocked the door for him. "It's that my two little darlings." My mom said embracing the both of us.

"Hi, mom," I said. My mother backed away from us and squeezed Piper's cheeks. "Every time I see you it's like you're getting taller. We'll make spaghetti tonight so make sure to stay for dinner."

"Will do ma'am," Piper said with a smile. I walked up to my room and plotted down. Piper sitting next to my bedside.

"Uh sorry for telling Ashley about your secret. I wish I could take it back but I can't. But please don't be mad at me." Piper said as he turned to look at me.

"Well, whatever you did or said worked so thank you," I said, picking up my phone to reveal a number.

"What? What are you showing me." Piper asked, I put my phone then and exhaled. "Stacy she asked me out."

"That great man," Piper said in a dull tone. He shifted his back and looked at the floor.

"Just a couple of hours ago you were telling me to get with her? Now when I told you I am your upset." I said balling my fists. I and Piper have been in fights a load of times. But somebody would always go back to the other.

But today he's really getting on my nerves. Why are boys so difficult? I sound like a lovesick girl.

"What are you talking about? I'm happy for you man. I just don't want her to hurt you. You know?" He said rubbing my head. "Anyways good luck on your date." He said with his signature smile.

"But just letting you know nobody can love you more than I do." He said blowing me a kiss. "Yeah, Piper I know that." He laughed then looked back at his phone.

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you but Derricks having a party at six after the game. You coming?" Piper asked, looking at me searching for the answer.

"Oh yeah, I'll be there." Derrick always hosts a party right after our football games. But this one is the most important. It's our homecoming which means that the stadium will be more packed than ever.

Everyone is going to be there. Including Stacy. Well, she's there for all of our games because of cheerleading. But still, she will be there.

I have to impress her. Especially if our dates go well. Oh, wait our date. "Piper, you had tons of dates before."

"Yes? What are you going with this.." Piper said.

"Well um what are you supposed to do there?" Piper looked at me and balled out laughing. Sounded like he was on the brink of crying or something. After a while, it started to cool down and he spoke. "Dude you don't do anything just be yourself. And it's not like you never had a girlfriend before so just do what you usually do." He replied still slightly cracking up.

"Well, I had girlfriends before. But none like Stacy man. She's different." I said adjusting my spot on my bed.

"Oh yeah how so? She seems like every other girl in that damn school." He said seriously this time.

"Oh, of course, you would say that." I huffed. "You probably fucked so many girls at that school that you can't even tell the difference anymore."

He threw a pillow at me and in return I threw it back. "That's not true Luke." He approached my bed and tried ruffing my hair again but this time I grabbed his hand and pinned him down.

"You're not messing up my hair again." Piper just smirked and placed his knee on my stomach. And shifted my whole body away so now he was on top of me. Then he took one hand and messed up my hair again.

"You look so much sexier that way." He said still smirking.

I didn't try to fight him but instead just stared into his eyes. And I could feel my heart pounding. What is happening to me? I punched him hard in the stomach with the hand he didn't pin down to get out of his grasp. "Low blow man," Piper said rubbing his stomach area.

"Whatever, I have to go.. to the bathroom." Piper nodded and lay on my bed as I began to walk to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror at my reddened face. I pour water on my face and looked back into the mirror.

What is wrong with me?

A/N: I was thinking of doing a Piper pov but I don't know if I should. What do you guys think?