10.

"You look lovely today Luke," Stacy says giving me a peck on the lips while I smile.  "You do too."

"I know your injured but.." She reaches out for my shirt. "Maybe we can still have fun," Stacy said smirking at me.

I felt my pocket vibrate and pulled out my phone. "Sorry, it's Piper I have to take this." Stacy rolled her eyes and backed off me.

I got up and went into another room. "Hey, what did the doctors say?" Piper said out of breath.

"Why are you out of breath?" I asked. Piper was silent for a while.

"I um- was exercising," Piper said clearing the silence.

"Um okay. Well, the doctor says everything is alright. I was lucky I didn't get a concussion from my helmet crashing to the ground quickly and unexpectedly." I sigh. "But I'm expected to be able to play before the championship. So you guys better get there."

"Yeah, we will," Piper said. "But seriously I was worried about you. You fucking scared me."

He was worried about me.

"Sorry about that. Didn't mean to make you worry. How are Steven and Noah?" I asked. Piper just chuckled.

"They're good we won the game so they're probably out there partying"

"I wish I could be but I didn't contribute much to the win," I mumbled.

"It isn't your fault. It's that jerk from Eagles." Piper replied. "Hey how about this let's go out today. I mean if you want to." Piper added.

"Okay sure. But you're picking me up." I said. Piper chuckled and sighed. "Like always."

I hung up and went back into my room to get a change. Stacy looked at me with a confused expression. "Where are you going?"

"Piper. He's taking me out somewhere." I answered. Putting on a hoodie and some sneakers.

"You're just going to ditch me. Your girlfriend to hang out with Piper?" Stacy asked looking at me sadly.

"Sorry I forgot I made plans with him. If I remembered I never would have invited you here." I lied.

"Whatever fuck you, Luke," Stacy said storming off and slamming my door.

I was too focused on my phone repeatedly buzzing to care though.

Hurry the fuck up I'm outside.

Already?

I left my house to see Piper's car in front of my driveway. I entered the car and Piper looked at me in shock. "Dude what's wrong with your girlfriend she just walked past the car yelling at me."

"I think she's mad at something I dunno what though," I said.

Piper just laughed and started the engine. Whenever we take a ride to school. His radio is off. Says it gives him bad luck or something. But right now he's playing classical music I think Beethoven. I honestly don't know. It's not bad though so I can't complain.

"Here you will need this for where we're going," Piper said handing me an ID card. "Who's this?"

"Got it from my older brother. Think I can pass as him." He showed me a picture of his brother. It wasn't as far as a stretch. They looked very similar. But something about Piper was different than his brother Tyler. His eyes were greener and looked better in my opinion. Piper's blonde hair was darker and wavier. And his smile was better.

"Luke? You're just staring at me now." Piper said putting the picture down.

"Uh- sorry yeah you'll probably pass as him. I don't know about this you dyed your hair. But I got to say I dig the brown more." He said touching my hair. "Whatever man let's just get there first before you start flirting with me," I said holding in my laughter.

Piper looked at me for a second before breaking eye contact. "Well, we're here." I got out to see a place called Troy. There was music blasting from out of there and I smelt alcohol and smoke from his car.

"You going or what?" Piper asked extending his hand out for me. "Don't hold my hand people might think we are a couple or something."

"We aren't?" Piper said jokingly I hope.

"Let's go inside," I said ignoring what Piper said. Piper rolled his eyes and show the bouncer the id he looked at us and just let us in.

"I'm going to go use the bathroom. Meet me by the bar." Piper said. I took a seat at the bar where someone took a seat right next to me.

"Hey there Mister I didn't see you here before." Some guy said. I looked next to me to see a man that looked like was in his early twenties.

"First time being here," I mumbled. "How about this your first drink here will be on me what would you like?"

"A beer," I said. "One beer please." He told the bartender.

I was resisting to not rubbing the back of my neck as I awaited for Piper to come back. The bartender handed me my beer.

"Who's this?" I heard someone say from behind me. I looked behind me to Piper with a livid expression on his face. "Oh sorry man I didn't know you had a boyfriend. I'll get going, man." He left and Piper just yanked me by the shoulder and led me outside of the club into an alleyway.

"Are you okay?" Piper said. "Damn it I shouldn't have let you by yourself."

"What are you talking about? That guy was just talking to me nothing happened." I said taking another sip of my beer.

"Let's just go to your house. You still have beer there?" I nodded my head and Piper laughed.

"Let's get fucking drunk." I said. Remember what that guy said at the bar. I didn't know you had a boyfriend.