Extra Chapter

I groaned getting up from the bed. Luke was still resting right beside me. I checked my phone.

10 missed calls from dad.

I left the room. Entering the bathroom right next to it and dialed my dads number.

"Hello?" I said I heard muffled sounds of my dad on the other line.

"Where are you Piper? It has been days- weeks even.¨ My dad said. It was clear he was mad at me. I glanced at the mirror and sighed.

"Sorry I was hanging with Luke and lost track of time." I lied.

"Come here today. And if your not here by five I swear to god-"

"Okay dad I will be there." I groaned and hung up putting my back against the wall.

I went back into Luke's room. This time he was looking at his phone. He was half naked. The only thing he had on was his underwear. His torso was very defined from football but it wasn't bulky or anything. I loved his v-line as it scattered from the bottom end of his stomach.

"Luke?" I said causing Luke to look up at me.

"I have to go my parents want me." I said. Luke rubbed the back of his neck and nodded.

"Okay but can I come with?"

"I don't think that a good idea." I mumbled Luke looked at me confused.

"I used to go by your house all the time?" Luke said.

"It's different now." Luke and I have been secretly going out for a couple of weeks now. Even though we wouldn't use relationship names like boyfriend or babe anything like that. I would say we were in some type of relationship. But we never really talked about it and It doesn't really matter at the moment.

"Okay, yeah. See you later." Luke whispered looking back at his phone a little sad now.

I put on my clothes and left his house. The air was cold and bitter. I got inside my car and drove the usual way home. The long way.

When I got inside my dad and his newly wed wife were there. My brother was drinking as I assumed to be hot coco or something on the couch.

"Glad to see your home." My dad said walked over to me. "Your room now." I groaned as I walked up to my room. Wishing it was Luke's at this very moment.

"What were you thinking?" My dad closing the door behind him. "You were going to spend your Christmas at Luke's?"

"What are you his boyfriend or something?" My dad said slightly shouting at me.

I kept my mouth shut. I was thinking about saying something smart like what if he is but one he isn't and two it would cause more problems. So mouth closed it is. 

"Whatever Piper get dressed I don't have the time to be mad at you right now." He shut the door and left. Leaving me to collapse on my bed.

"I miss Luke." I groaned. I got my phone out of my pocket and looked through our messages. I was kind of hoping my dad just forgot about me and let me stay at Luke's house for Christmas but unfortunately he didn't. 

But I'm also glad he isn't as mad as I thought he would be. I sighed and put my phone down. Just randomly putting on whatever ugly Christmas sweater I could find. 

"Oh wait. Luke." I been spending so much time with him that I forgot to give him a Christmas present. 

I quickly got up and glided down the stairs. 

"Where are you going now Piper?" My dad called out. 

"I'm getting a present for someone I'll be right back I promise." I left my house. And drove to the closet store. 

"There's nothing good here." I sighed. "And this is the only store open." I glanced around the necklaces  and checked them out.

My eye caught on to a simple necklace that had a L on it around a heart. It had sparkles but wasn't too feminine. 

I quickly paid for it and ran out of the store. I got a simple box for it and put it in my car. Me and Luke usually buy each other and though rarely sometimes we forget just because how close we are. But now It's different. But I wish I got a better one. 

I sighed and looked at the plain box. I hope he likes it. 

When I arrived at his house it was a little after five. Hopefully he wasn't busy or anything or this will be very awkward. But then again he wanted to come with me to my house so...

I knocked at the and was immediately greeted by his mom.

"Hi Piper! Merry Christmas. You must be looking for Luke he's in his room." She said letting me in. Her warm smile was almost identical to Luke's. 

"Thank you, Merry Christmas." I said waving at her. I walked up to his room. Constipating if I should knock or just go in.

The door open and I was standing there Luke's face directly in front of mines.

"Hey Piper I didn't know you were here." Luke said smiling.

"Yeah I just got here. Merry Christmas by the way." I said scratching the back of my head. I walked fully inside the room and I could still feel the heat of Luke's face.

"What's that?" Luke asked looking at the box I had.

"Oh it's for you." He looked confused and I gave him the box. He opened it and when he did he had the warmest smile on his face.

"Oh my god this is an amazing Piper." Luke said causing me to slightly blush. He put on the necklace and gave me a quick peek on the lips. 

"Oh wait I got something for you too. Actually two things." He said shuffling through his closet.

"You didn't have to Luke." I said he just shook his head.

He gave me two Christmas wrapped presents. I waited a second before opening the present. It was a gold laced watch one I have been wanting for a while.

"Luke you didn't hav-"

"As your boyfriend I kind of have to treat with nice things." He said causing me to freeze. "You okay Piper?" He said noticing my pale face. 

"Boyfriend?" I said my voice shakey Luke just looked at me confused.

"Yeah I mean I thought that what we were? Maybe I just assumed you wanted to be my boyfriend. I guess I never asked you. I'm sorry." Luke said looking down now embarrassed. 

"No It's just- Luke ask." I said.

"What?" Luke asked confused.

"Ask if I want to be your boyfriend."

"May I be your boyfriend?"

I smiled and nodded and he gave me an intimate kiss.