4.

"That movie was great huh?" Stacy said grabbing onto my elbow.

"Yeah, it was. Want to head back to my house?" I asked. She nodded and I lead her to my house.

When we got there all the lights were off. Guessing my parents left to eat or something. I walked to my door and opened the door.

To my surprise, Piper was there laying on my bed. His shirt was off and he was knocked out.

"Uh- sorry I forgot he was here." I went over to him and shook him a few times and he groaned and shifted his weight to get more comfortable.

"It's okay we can just do something on the couch." She said smiling, I narrowed my eyebrows at her and gestured her to my living room. She followed me and we both took seats right next to each other.

"So you good at video games?" I asked. She nodded her head. "I'm amazing. I can probably beat you at any game."

¨Yeah sure.¨ I grabbed a controller and handed her it. Then I grabbed one for myself.  The game we decided on was a fighter game.

"You're really bad at this." I said laughing. ¨What I'm not even trying.¨ She said. The game was over and I felt something on my shoulder. Her head was resting on my shoulder and I had no idea what to do at that moment.

"Hey are you sleepy?" I asked but she didn't respond so I looked down at her. She was sleeping I guess everything we did today made her tired.

I gently put her on the couch and covered her with the warmest covers I could find and went back into my room. This time Piper was up reading a book. He had his glasses on because he really can't read without them no matter what he says.

¨What did you leave her to talk to me?¨ Piper asked putting the book down and looking straight at me. ¨No uh, she went to sleep.¨I said rubbing the back of my neck.

I walked over to my bed and lay down next to him. ¨ Why aren't you sleeping beside her then?¨ He asked. ¨I like my bed more.¨

He smirked turned off the light and moved a little closer to me. ¨Well, goodnight Lukey. Let's just hope she won't find us like this.¨He said as he placed his hand abdomen and cuddled closer to me.

~~

When I woke up I went downstairs to make coffee. I know I sound like an old man but coffee is great.

Stacy wasn't there so I'm guessing she left during the night or when she woke up. I heard someone walk down the stairs and assumed it was Piper. And of course, he still didn't have a shirt.

He walked over to me and took a sip of my coffee. ¨Dude I put my lips on that.¨ He looked at me and smirked. ¨Indirect kiss.¨ He said while licking his lips.

¨You are so weird.¨ I said grabbing my cup of coffee and gulping it down. "Seems like you like it."

"Yeah, the coffee is great," I said ignoring what he meant.

Piper came over to me and handed me a letter. "What's this?" He shrugged. "Don't know coach just told me to give this to you."

"Guess I'll open it after the game then." Piper nodded his head and left for my room again but left in his tracks as he remembered something. "Also can I borrow a hoodie?"

"Fine, I don't care." He smiled and then went upstairs. Guess I should get ready to leave too.

After me and Piper were both dressed we got into his car. "You know you have to get your driver license soon. I don't want to drive you everywhere."

"Yeah right. You love driving me to places." I looked down at his outfit. He borrowed the gorliaz hoodie that I got from my uncle. It looked a little short for him because he can definitely pass. Honestly I don't think he cares if people knows it's mine or not. I looked up and stared at his face. He was focused on the road. Not even sparing me a glance. His blonde hair was waving in the wind. And his green eyes lit up as he saw something.

"I think I'm going to break up with Ashley." Piper said, bringing me back to reality.

"What why?" He just shook his head and stopped in front of the school. "I don't know. She's good and all but I don't feel anything with her. You know?"

"I don't know. You guys seemed like you had the perfect relationship. Why are of a sudden you don't feel anything?" I asked. Piper looked at me now. His took his hand and rested it on mines.

"Can I tell you something? It's really personal. So don't tell anyone. Even Noah." I nodded. Nervous to see what he will say. Piper is hardly serious like this so it has to be big.

"I'm-" he was about to finish but was interpreted by the sounds of knocks on the window.

He quickly took his hand off mines and open the door. "Noah?"

"Saw you guys so I was going to say hello. But seemed like your were busy with something so I'll go now." Noah said heading to the school. "Don't worry it's nothing. And we're late for class come on Luke."

As we walked to the school building I couldn't help but think about what Piper was going to say.