33: Beat him up

"FUCK OFF"

༺༻

LILITH'S POV

When we got to the school everything was a mess everyone was running everywhere but we had to keep focused to destroy Crackston, Wednesday grabbed a sword from the upstairs before we run off to the quad.

"Howdy Pilgrim" Wednesday said sword in hand.

"Hey Franky" I smiled.

"How canst thy heart still beat" Franky snarled, he is a chihuahua "what demons sorcery is this?" He asked Wednesday bringing her sword up, I felt this rush of magic come over me so I sued it to spell the sword to make it instantly kill Crackstone.

"Stay away from them" I heard a voice say, I tried around Xavier was behind us and he shot an arrow perfectly but, Crackstone used his magic to stop it and turn it around, he sped it up towards Xavier but I stepped in front making me earn a arrow in my shoulder, I fell to the floor in pain.

"No! Lilith are you ok... dumb question" he said kneeling I don't of me, Wednesday still staring Crackstone dead in the eye.

That is when is pit so estridente scared in the corner. "I'm ok Xavier go"I said átelas y three times before he actually listened and he gave me a peck on the lips before running off helping the other students. I pulled the arrow out before standing next to Wednesday , my shoulder dripping blood each second.

Franky smiled before Wednesday went into attack, I don't know what to do so I slid on the floor to watch the fight better and created the best barrier I could do to help Wednesday not get hurt, she flipped knocking Frankie's hat off. Ooo his balding, he has worst hair than my great grandfather and he is dead so...

He looked pissed after Wednesday did that he screamed slamming his cain into the ground in front of her but I sided my magic to diver it to the left nearly still heating Wednesday. Wednesday swung her sword nearly hitting Frankie's head but when she went to swing again, Franky stopped it with his cain cousin the sword to brake into pieces.

"Fuck" I whisper to myself crawling behind Wednesday, but that didn't help when Crackstone slammed us into a picnic table with his magic. For someone who hates outcast he sure does love to sue our powers. He used his magic to choke us, while we were struggling for air he got closer praising his cain to ny chest, pervert.

"I will send you both back to hell" He told us the air moving his hair alien making him look even spookier.

"Why don't you back up you spooky bitch!" I exclaim making him slam his Cain hard onto my chest knocking all the remaining air out of my lungs out.

He was about to send us to "hell" when someone stabbed him in the middle of the chest by his back, he backed up reviewing Bianca, she took the sword out but before she could do anything Franky slapped her across the quad, wow he was strong. Wednesday took the opportunity grabbing a shard of the sword, I used all my magic to restrain Franky from moving so Wednesday could stab him and she did, she twisted it like he did for her making him grunt loudly.

"That's what you get, now fuck off back to hell" I say Wednesday taking the blade out of him, he disappeared in a cloud of black dust burning away screaming bloody murder, the only thing left behind a ring. "Bianca!" I exclaim hugging her close.

"Thank god you are both Ok" she said letting me go and I went over to hug Wednesday and she let me, can you believe it? When all of a sudden we all heard a gun cock, bitch now what? We turn Laurel standing in front of us.

"You brought a gun to a sword fight, it's probably the first smart decision you've made today" Wednesday said.

"I might not get to kill an the outcasts, but at least I'll get ti kill your, Wednesday" Laurel said smiling. When all of a sudden a bee appeared? Eugene, you see I know Eugene I side to be part of his club and then we just drifted apart I guess.

And then more bees appeared swarming Laurel and even more came Laurel trying to shoot them, Eugene came in more bees with him.

"Yeah, that's what you get for messing with Nevermore" He said smiling "bitch"

"Yeah you ed Sheeran, Ron Weasley looking as bitch" I said glaring at her smiling at Eugen who never swore.

Wednesday glanced at Eugene "Hummers stick together, right?" Eugene asked dropping his smile. Wednesday smiled a bit glancing at Laurel and I got an idea.

"Leave her to me Eugene" I said and Eugen nodded let it g the bees free. I walked over to Laurel kicking her in ten stomach "Now you are going to learn what happens when you mess with my family" I said kneeling in front of her.

"Turn around Eugene" Wednesday commented looking at me, let me just tell you I was beyond pissed.

༺༻

Me, Eugene, Bianca and Wednesday walked out the school teoría the mob of students outside. When we got closer Enid ran over to us Ajax right behind her, she ran over to Wednesday hugging her, I don't know what shooed next cause I was engulfed into a hug by Ajax.

"Dont do that ever again" he whispered to me.

"I won't I promise" I whispered back glancing at Wednesday and Enid smirking like he read my mind he glared at me.

"Dont you dare" Before he could finish he was pushed off and I was hugged by Xavier the familiar smell of him entering my nose, it smelled like home.

"You made me think you died" he whispered over at me and I smiled pulling him into a kiss, the only thing that ruined it was Kent cheering.

"I knew it!" He screamed clapping.

"Shut up Kent" Me and Xavier exclaimed before kissing again.

"I missed you" I said into the crook of his neck.

༺༻