23: Girls

"PEOPLE COME AND GO, THAT'S LIFE"

༺༻

LILITH'S POV

We ran over to the house and saw Taylor sitting down a scratch on his chest, I spaced out my hand starting to hurt. I closed my eyes for a moment.

"Lilith can you use your powers?" Wednesday asked, or more like demanded.

"I can't it does not work" I tell her and she frowns.

"Come on Lilith, don't be petty" Wednesday tells me and I frown.

"They don't work Wednesday leave it" I tell and she starts putting pressure on the wound on Taylor's chest.

"What happen to him?" I hear and look over and Xavier looks over at me. Apparently he had been there for a moment, but I was so zoned out I did not notice. "Are you ok?" HE asks looking over at my had that was still bleeding.

"Yeah" I whisper and he grabs my hand playing pressure to my hand.

༺༻

We were in Taylor's house, Xavier had helped my with my hand and I was done while we waited for Wednesday to finish with Taylor. Xavier was still holding my hand and I was tired as fuck. I might faint on how tired I am.

"Thanks Doc" Taylor says smiling.

"Not to make this about me, but I am having a full-blown panic attack now" Enid says and I look over at her using my magic to calm her down lightly "Thanks lily, we need to get back before Weems realizes we've been gone"

I rested my head on Xavier's shoulder tiredly, tonight was one of the worst days I have had. Just then the door opens reveling the sheriff which started at us mainly at Wednesday angrily.

"What the hell happened?" The sheriff says looking at Taylor walking down the small steps. "This was you wasn't it?"

"Wait, Dad, please. I'm okay" Taylor stand up, me Xavier and Enid just staring at the situation.

Wednesday says something I do not pay attention too, can we go home finally?

༺༻

We were finally at Nevermore, and I had to go straight to the nurse. Theo and Tulip came rushing in hair a mess along with their clothes.

"While I was dyeing, you were getting it on?" I ask jokingly, I was just happy they finally realized they were involve with each other.

"Shut up Lily" Theo said pushing me lightly, I was still in shock, and I was mad Wednesday lied to me and probably only brought me along for my magic. I can't believe my cousin used me.

"Hey, you ok?" Tulip asks noticing that I am spaced out.

"Yeah, just thinking" I tell them looking down, I can't believe Wednesday used me like yeah she sometimes does it to other people but I didn't think she would use her own family for her own good.

༺༻

I was in my dorm when someone rudely came barging into my bedroom, I looked up and saw Enid tears streaming down her face a angry look in her face. She put her stuff down jumping into my bed hugging me. I am so telling Ajax I held Enid hand and she hugged me in a moment of need.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked looking down at her as she hugged me.

"Wednesday" She sniffles "Is just she doesn't even know what friends are, like I do not get it"

"Ok... want to have a sleepover with Yoko and the other girls to get your mind out of it?" I ask and Enid looked ok smiling, making me smile.

"Yeah ok" She says and I nod grabbing my phone texting Yoko, Davina, Tulip and of corse Kent. Kent was invited to almost each girl night. he was basically one of the girls. They all text back telling me they will there in about 5 minutes. "Ok they are on there way"

"I am so excited, can I stay here for a while?" She asks looking shy all of a sudden.

"You know you are always welcomed in here" I tell her and she nods starting to unpack, I guess I have a roommate now.

After almost 6 minutes many knocks were heard on my knock I open it seeing everyone smiling at me blackest and pillows on hand.

"Come in" I say opening the door wider, they all came in getting comfortable in my room.

"So what is the gossip with you and Theo" Davina says to tulip making her squeal loudly, that girl has some lungs.

"Well we are taking it slow but... I think he is great" She says looking out the window dreamingly. She is whipped, for real.

"What about you and Ajax? Enid" Yoko asks Enid, making the colorful girl hide her face in my shoulder.

"Well we are not anything... right now" Enid says smiling.

"What's up with you Lily?" Kent asks and I frown.

"What is up with me? What is up with you?" I say back "We are so sad we are the only single ones"

"Yeah but we het the must head" He says making name choke on my own spit "What? its true" He says noticing the weird stares.

"Yeah it is true" I say fist-bumping him.

"You guys are gross" Tulip says and I laugh.

"Says you, what were you doing with Theo today?" I ask rembering their state when I saw them in the infirmary. Everyone looks at her smirking.

"We were just... wrestling" She says unsure.

"In the bed" I tell her.

we spent the rest of the night laughing and having fun, most fun have had in a while.

༺༻