🌸Juane x Lila x Reader [SHORT]

suggested by @sunny_drop12 [dunno why it wont let me tag you, apologies skdaokkods]
TW: drunk people lol
[pretend juane doesnt have a hot husband in this one bc yk]

The three people laughed joyously as the night rolled on,  many drinks and remarks were shared. You were all having a great time. "I-Imma be honest *hic*" Juane started, resulting in you and Lila looking at her curiously, still gulping down your drinks. "You guys- *hic!* you guys are l-like, *hic* so cute." She smiled drunkenly. Her comment left an outcome of Lila laughing and you flustered. "Noooooo- Like, youre muchhhhhh cuter." Lila elbowed Juane playfully. You disregarded both statements and shook your head, "Nah, nah... Everybody in this bar knows, you two are the hottest people here." You smiled pridefully, taking another sip of your alcoholic beverage. The two giggled like school girls. A few minutes went by of more playful banter until Lila got up from her seat abruptly, "We shoulddddd like, go home," She laughed in between her sentence. "It's late." You and Juane both nodded in agreement as you began to stand up aswell. The three of you walked home, even if you guys were hammered as hell atleast none of you  were stupid enough to drive. All three of you were making lively bantered as you made it to your house, since it was about midnight and you guy's decided not to wake up Juane and Lila's children at this hour. You didn't have kids, or a roommate, so you all deemed it safe to head there. You drunkenly opened the door, missing the key slot a few times but eventually making it inside. The three of you immediately booked it to your bedroom, almost immediately falling onto your queen-sized bed. Juane began snoring almost instantly and you and Lila just began cuddling up next to eachother. Juane eventually camed over and snuggled up too.

short but fluffyyyyyyy 

hope this okay