🌸🌱Robert x Male!Reader

Req by: TweekNeededCoffee, many thanks! ^^

Sorry to everyone since its been a hot second since ive updated 🙇ive been bombarded with requests and my constant stream of schoolwork isnt helping lol. hope you all are doing well <3

a bit short too, apologies... 🙇 🙇 🙇Btw, i put 'platonic' in the title because i made the storyline go along the lines of the two of you having a crush on each other, not actually dating.

"Pst. Hey, Y/N. Some kid wanted me to give this to you." A boy you sat next to in class handed you a piece of paper. You quietly opened the paper, finding a drawing of you. You smiled and looked up over to a blonde boy who sat a few desks away from you. For a brief second, you saw his face was a vivid shade of scarlet. Once you looked at him he quickly turned away though, facing back towards the board infront of the classroom. You softly chuckled and gently put the piece of paper into your bag, making sure it didnt get caught on anything and rip. He's been drawing you for a few weeks now, maybe about 3 or 4. You loved every single one of them, saving them and even hanging a few on your wall. You had to admit, he was cute and you recently started gushing over him and his drawings, always talking about them to your friends, practically never giving them a break. The bell rang noisily, waking you up from your day-dreaming. He quickly got up from his seat, as everyone else did. He began walking out of the classroom, his two friends following close behind. They were like a gang, sorta. They were never usually seen without eachother, you thought was sweet in a way... besides the fact that they bullied kids around and outside of school.

You quickly grabbed your belongings and shoved them into your bag/backpack, briskly following after him and his friends. "Hey, kid!" You sped-walked towards the blonde boy, calling out to him as best as you could. He continued to walk, either ignoring you or being absolutely oblivious to you calling out to him, which made sense since you didnt know his name. You finally closed the gap between you two more and lightly tapped the shoulder of his green coat. He perked up and quickly turned his head, his face quickly turning red once he saw it was you. You smiled, "I really love the drawings you do of me." You rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly, your comment making both you and him immediately flustered. He quickly nodded, "yeah, of course! You're alot of fun to draw." He grinned and clasped his hands together infront of his chest, his grin practically going from ear to ear. A few moments of silence went by, the two of you deeply glancing at each other from time to time. "Uhhh, yeah okay weirdo. Cmon Robert, lets go already." The shortest one in their grouped scoffed and put his hands in his pockets, scowling at you. He grabbed 'Roberts' arm tightly and pulled him away towards, you assumed, their lockers or another class. "Oh...Okay!" He smiled and waved to you, but you could see the slight disappointment in his eyes. You politely smiled and waved back.

~Time Skip ooooooo~

You softly shut the door behind you, then quickly running and plopping down onto your comfy bed after a long day. You smiled to yourself, happy you finally got atleast his name. Who knows, maybe someday the two of you will be good friends, maybe more. After all, you see him almost everyday, even on weekends when youre at the Candy Club or just out around town. Sure, you hated his friends, more specifically the short one. You didnt know anything about the other one, the one who wore the blue coat and beanie, so you didnt really hate him. A few minutes of constant thinking went by, you soon getting out of your bed and going through your bag/backpack. You smiled as you took the drawing Robert gave you out, you then walked over to your desk and looked for a push-pin. You took one from a small box, holding it in your free hand. You then walked over to the wall next to your closet, pushing the pin into the drawing onto the wall [that sentence made no sense isjdiakodas]. You took a few steps backwards, admiring all the art he's given you over the past few weeks. A soft smiled crept on your face, you couldnt wait for more.