⚠️🔪Yandere!Streber x Kevin x Reader

samussyy [sorry if this was kinda bad 🙇]

also many thanks to dumboTJ for helping me out with this one!! ^^

this turned out sadder than i anticipated T~T

TWs: Blood, cannibalism, breakup, slight angst at the end

Y/n walked past a dark alleyway on their way to the candy store, but then they heard a sound in the alleyway. It sounded like trash cans crashing down and echoed screams. Y/n, concerned for what they heard, quickly ran into the alleyway. A terrible stench wafted out from the alleyway on their way in, they quickly held their nose in disgust. They couldn't see anything, so they turned their phone's flashlight and scanned the situation. They saw a trail of blood from a bloody knife on the floor. They began to follow the trail, and the stench only got worse from there. Y/n gagged in disgust and kept going. They accidentally tripped over something and caught themself on the wall. They looked down and saw that they tripped over an arm drenched in blood, flesh torn apart and the bones slightly sticking out. Y/n quickly got up in terror. "What the hell-  They yelled in fear as they ran deeper into the alleyway and immediately stopped in their tracks. They couldn't believe what they saw- A man was hunched over and appeared to be sucking the blood out of a body like some kind of vampire. The guy looked up and squinted his eyes cause of the flashlight. He launched himself at Y/n and bit their neck. Y/n let out a groan of pain and pushed the guy off of them as they quickly got up and ran out of the alleyway, holding their neck, writhing in pain. 

The street seemed to have cleared in the meanwhile and most of the stores were closed at this point. Y/n gasped for air, out of breath from all the running. They noticed that the candy store had just closed, but they quickly ran inside anyway. "We're closed." Kevin yelled out from the back. Y/n knew him, they both used to be great friends but Y/n is now leaning towards being only acquaintances with Kevin. "Kevin, this is an emergency!" Y/n yelled in return. Kevin perked up and turned around to get a good look of them. "Oh shit, Y/n, are you alright?" He questioned as he quickly ran to Y/n. Y/n began to feel a little light-headed, dizzy, even. Kevin put his hand on Y/N's back, trying to comfort them as best as he could. "What the fuck happened??" "I was walking on my way here and i heard something from the alley and-" Y/N began stuttering as they teared up, an expression of fear quickly covering Kevin's face.

 "He bit me-" Y/N showed the bite mark to Kevin, blood slowly seeping out of the wound. Kevin's eyes widened as he looked around. "Ill be right back- I'm gonna go check if we have a med-kit in the back, okay?" Y/N nodded their head, not wanting to cause a commotion and protest for him to stay with them. Kevin quickly ran to the back of the shop to scavenge for the med-kit. Y/N stood there looking at their feet, still processing what happened. They turned their head towards the phone on the front counter, quickly walking towards it before having their hand smacked away. "Now now, we cant have you calling the police now, can we?" Y/N immediately turned their head to see who it was: the man in the alley. They took a a few steps backwards as the man kept getting closer to them. He wiped some of the blood that was around his mouth off, quickly grinning afterwards. "You tasted quite nice, let me just say." He smiled and fixed the sleeves of his shirt. Y/N covered their face with their arms, trying to offer themself some sort of protection from the man. They quickly turned their head as they heard a loud bang against the floor; Kevin dropped the med-kit as he saw the man. "STREBER??" 

"Hiya, Kev!!" Y/N looked back and forth from Streber and Kevin, confusion covered their face. Streber clasped his hands together and smiled warmly at Kevin. Both you and Kevin were processing what just happened. "Wait wait, are you the one who jumped Y/N??" Fear clouded Kevin's voice, Streber quickly nodded after the question. "I was hungry! A vampire like me needs food yknow!" He smiled, clearly trying to show off his fake fangs. "Streber... Babe, you're not a real vampire--" Kevin moved over to Y/N, standing infront of them and trying to protect them from his boyfriend. "'BABE'? YOURE DATING THIS PSYCHO??" Y/N quickly yelled, resulting in Streber's demeaner to change. A frown immediately formed onto his face, "I'm not a psycho, i'm a vampire." 

"You don't think im a psycho either, right Kev?" Streber furrowed his brows, looking over to his boyfriend in, what Y/N assumed, was sadness. Kevin quickly shook his head, "I mean, i love you and all, but im starting to think you are- You know youre not a real vampire and youre literally eating people!" Y/N could hear the fear in Kevin's voice, feeling a sense of remorse for him. "I'm sorry-" "Streber i dont think i can do this-" Streber quickly went into a state of shock, Y/N just stood there not knowing what to do at all. "I-I- Kevin im sorry-- I can stop- P-Please don't leave me, i need you!" Strebers voice crackled as he stuttered, his arms went limp and fell to his shoulders, his knees soon grew weak aswell. Kevin looked over to Y/N, "Call the police." Y/N quickly nodded and ran to the phone, dialing 911. Streber just stood there infront of kevin, looking towards the ground, still currently in a state of shock.

time skip woooo

The gun clicked as it was held in Streber's direction, "Hands behind your back!" Streber did so, tears streaming down his face. Officer John led Streber out of the shop, Streber gave Kevin one last look of remorse, resulting in Kevin immediately turning his head away from him. "Are either of you two hurt?" Officer Jack handed both Y/N and Kevin a blanket. Y/N nodded their head, "He bit me about 15 minutes ago." Jack nodded and led the two outside, ushering them to get into the back of his cop car and drove them to the hospital.

1,033 words [not counting the note i put at the top]