🌸Frank x Fem!Reader [SHORT]

Req by raT880! so sorry it's been taking me a while to get to 🙇 Also I apologize for using gn pronouns instead of she/her I'm just a lot more used to them. hopefully it's not a big deal but I'm still sorry jdnsidkaokfosfaas
sorry for the infrequent updates as well!! finals have been hard :,}
hopefully you all enjoy--- sorry, its a bit short ^^'

"Yknow, it would've been nice if you had brought an umbrella... Or even taken the car to dinner instead of walking." Y/N sighed, cuddling up to their boyfriend as they shivered in the cold rain. He chuckled softly, "Well I wanted it to be more romantic, yknow! Holding hands while we walk and stuff." He looked down at them as they continued to walk together. "Well, then you could've parked farther away from the restaurant instead of us having to walk for 10 minutes." They scoffed bitterly. Frank stopped in his tracks, as if he heard nothing from his partner, and briefly looked up at the sky. He then smiled and held out his hand towards them, "May i have this dance?" A smile formed across Y/N's face as they took their partner's outreached hand. Frank quickly grabbed Y/N, placing his open hand on their waist. He spun them around before dancing with them; Frank bent down and buried his face in the crook of his lover's neck, softly humming as he moved his feet to the song. Y/N smiled and rested their head on top of Frank's, trying to follow along with his gentle movements. Frank began planting kisses on the neck on Y/N, a soft shade of flamingo pink formed upon their face. They got flustered, to the point where they stepped on Frank's foot. He chuckled and looked up at his lover, "You okay?" They quickly nodded, face still red from the kisses. They looked towards the horizon, the sky slowly grew dark. "We should probably get home now." They looked back towards their partner and smiled warmly, him doing the same. Frank let go of Y/N's waist and hand, then moving himself next to them. He held out his arm for them, and they quickly crossed their arm with his. They smiled as they walked home together, the rain still pouring down buckets of water onto the two of them.

[BONUS]:

Y/N sneezed loudly as they laid down on their couch, mountains of blankets covering their body. Frank walked into the room, carrying yet another blanket and a mug full of tea. Y/N breathed out of their mouth due to being so congested. Frank sat down across from them on the coffee table, Y/N looked over to him, "Told you so. Shouldve taken the car." They sniffed. Frank smiled and nodded, "You're right."

I LOVE FRANK SAFNSIU(AJFNOFNSOIKOIJSKSKOMOSA
Anyways ill try to update again soon :,]
Next should be a Kevin x Reader!