🌸Streber x Artist!Reader [SHORT]

Suggested by littleCruelCupid! Very very short, many apologies :,)
hope this is ok!

Y/N sighed as they put a dirtied paintbrush into a cup of muddied water. They sat back, examining their work and every detail it composed within it. A small and faint smile crept up onto their face. They were content with the outcome of all their hard work on this piece; weeks, almost months went into this piece. They shook out of their thoughts and got up to go to the kitchen for something to eat. "Hey, hon!" Y/N's partner, Streber, said happily. Y/N smiled and patted Streber on the head gently, then they soon made their way to the fridge. "Soooo..." Streber began, making Y/N look at their partner curiously. "How's that painting you won't show me going?" Streber held Y/N's hands eagerly. They said nothing but instead gave a faint smile. "C'mon, tell me! Or atleast show me!" Streber gave Y/N 'puppy eyes'. Y/N sighed, "Alright..." They said, their voice quiet. Streber grinned in excitement as Y/N led their partner into their small studio. They covered Streber's eyes for extra suspense. "Ok, so... Hopefully this is okay..." They said, their words soft and delicate. They finally uncovered Streber's eyes, only to reveal a beautiful portrait of the two of them happily holding hands. Streber gasped and tightly hugged Y/N, gripping as if he were about to fall. "I love it so much!!" He peppered kisses all over his partner's cheeks lovingly. Y/N smiled warmly and patted Streber's head once again.

sorry this is really short its just i have alot of requests and i didnt know what to write efwniasdsidds

merry christmas & happy holidays!!!