I'm pregnant (Camila)

Request: anonymous

I hope you like it. 

If you have any requests, don't be afraid to write. You can write requests in the comments and in the message.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the feeling of water on my face. I opened my eyes and sat up quickly. When I did, I saw my pissed-off wife standing by the bed with a glass in one hand and a phone in the other.

"What happened?" I asked confused. Camila snorted and threw my phone at me. The phone hit my chest and landed on my legs, which were under the covers.

"Why don't you go over to your whore and check on her?" The Cuban said venomously. Now I was completely confused.

"What the hell-" Before I could finish my question, Camila turned and walked towards the clothes closet. She took her suitcase and started packing clothes into it.

I looked away from my furious wife and looked at my phone. I picked it up and turned it on.

Alice [8:20 am]

Hi boss.

Me [8:21 am] 

Yes?

Alice [8:21 am]

I'm pregnant.

Alice [8:25 am]

Could I take a few days off? I would like to go to my family and tell them live about everything.

Oh no.

I put the phone down and sighed. She misunderstood it.

I quickly got out of bed and walked over to the Cuban. 

"Camila it's not like that, let me explain." The woman turned to me and gave me a hateful look.   

"I don't want your lame explanations, Y/n." She wanted to turn away but I grabbed her arm and didn't let her.

"Don't touch me!" Camila yanked her arm out of my grip and pushed me away.

"Mila, please listen!"

The woman disobeyed and turned away packing another blouse into the suitcase. She took the suitcase and passed me by hitting me with her shoulder. "Screw you!"

I followed her. We went downstairs and Camila started to head for the exit, but I overtook her and blocked the door.

"Move away." I heard.

"Camila, please-" The brown-eyed Cuban woman interrupted me.

"Wasn't I enough?" She asked with tears in her eyes. My eyes widened at the question. I wanted to answer this question, but as soon as I opened my mouth, nothing came out of it.

"I-It's not like t-that." Eventually, I mouthed. Camila giggled humorlessly.

"Really? So what's the truth?" Tears ran down her cheeks.

"She's just a secretary, honey, I didn't fuck with her." I said gently. Camila shook her head and sniffled.

"What about those texts?" I stared at her for a moment without saying a word, then tried to reach into my trouser pocket with my hand. I sighed as I remembered I was in my pajamas and my phone was left upstairs in the bedroom.

"Be right back." I passed my still crying wife and ran upstairs to our bedroom. I heard Camila say something, but I was already too far away to hear what. I entered the bedroom and looked around for the phone. I saw the phone on the bed and took it. 

I was angry with my secretary.

Couldn't she have written it in one text message?

I went back downstairs, and when I did, I noticed that Camila wasn't where she had been standing before. My heart stopped.

"Camila?!"

"I'm in the living room!" I sighed in relief and went to the living room. I saw Camila sitting on the couch wiping tears from her face.

I took a deep breath, walked over to my wife and said. "It's just a simple misunderstanding. Look." I unlocked my phone and handed it to her. She hesitantly took the phone from me.

"Oh my God."  She said after a moment. She covered her mouth with her hand and looked at me, tears welling up in her eyes again.

Camila put the phone down, stood up, and wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her. Her cheek pressed against the side of my neck.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled. 

I pulled away from Camila and looked at her. I placed my hand on her cheek and stroked it. The Cuban women looked at me and I smiled reassuringly.

"I will never cheat on you. Understand?" I kissed the smaller woman on the forehead. "I love you too much to cheat on you."

"I love you too, and I'm sorry again."

"While we're here, why don't we watch a movie?" I offered and my wife nodded vigorously and pulled me over to the couch. I sat down. Camila grabbed the remote from the coffee table and sat next to me, snuggling into my side. I put my arm around her.

"You choose what we watch." She said handing me the remote. I giggled and grabbed the remote, turned on the TV, and found a movie to watch.

The day didn't start off too well, but it's getting better now.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Happy New Year!  May 2023 be better <3