SDMN ADVENT • 23 •

23rd December, 2022

• Behzksi: They sleep either on their sides facing the same way (rarely ever touching) or one of them lies on their back with the other's head on their chest. Sometimes, they end up sleeping on their stomachs instead.

• Vobi: Quite often sleep on their sides facing away from each other, even if the fall asleep facing each other. They spoon on occasion, but they find it a bit suffocating to sleep in that position. Like to rest in bed, holding  hands before sleeping.

• Minishaw: May cuddle with one of their heads on the other's chest, but find it uncomfortable to sleep that way. Sometimes spoon (usually when one of them has gotten into bed after the other has fallen asleep) or one of them will sleep on the side whilst the other sleeps on their stomach, maybe partly on their side. If Harry sleeps on his stomach, he generally has a knee up.

-

• Behzksi: When Ethan goes to bed after JJ, it's usually because he went out with Harry or lost track of time on his phone/TV/console/computer. When JJ goes to bed after Ethan it's usually because he just got back from a concert/interview/training/recording, etc. JJ is much gentler when getting into bed whilst Ethan is asleep.

• Vobi: They wait until the other is ready to go to bed so they can rest together; sometimes they do so in silence, sometimes they talk to each other. Conversation ranges from lighthearted and happy to negative/draining/stressful. Usually, the only time one of them goes to bed without the other is when they aren't feeling too well or are feeling exhausted.

• Minishaw: Harry tends to go to bed first. Either because he is tired or because he lay in bed on his phone beforehand. Simon often stays up later to record or work on other projects, etc. Sometimes, if he sees Harry head off to bed, he'll go with him straight away.

-

• Behzksi: Their relationship captains are Harry and Vik. Harry pushes them out of their comfort zone and tells them off for poor communication. Vik tried to help them with their sensitivity regarding the other. Vik and Harry are emotional therapists/couple's counsellors when it comes to Behzksi. Ethan will talk to Harry, and JJ will usually talk to Vik, but on occasion JJ will choose to go Harry.

• Vobi: Their relationship captain is Simon. Tobi talks to Simon a lot about his relationship, plus Simon is observant. Therefore, he's quite intuned to their relationship. Is quick to make a comment or point things out when he feels something is wrong. Generally, the couple's communication is good, but Simon ensures it never slacks.

• Minishaw: Their relationship captains are Tobi and Josh. This takes place more on camera. Tobi likes to make sure viewers don't even think of Minishaw by pushing the Ksimon agenda, whereas Josh tries not to pair the two together as he doesn't want them to slip up on camera. Whilst it sometimes sucks that they aren't together in a video, Harry and Simon are actually quite grateful because they are not ready for viewers to know about them.

-

• Behzksi: Ethan said,'I love you' first. His actual words "I think I love you, y'know," to which JJ responded with a questioning stare and a hesitant, "I think I love you too"

• Vobi: Tobi said, "I love you, Vik" first. Vik said it back two days later.

• Minishaw: Harry whispered, "Simon... I-I love you, Si. " In Simon's ear once when he thought Simon was asleep. Simon didn't acknowledge this (scared, though he wouldn't admit it), but a month later, he ended an online conversation with Harry by texting "Love you 👊".