SDMN ADVENT • 18 •

18th December, 2022

• Harry is the only person Simon allows to call him "Si". Not even Simon knows why.

• Vik often addresses Tobi as "the Tobi".

• Ethan (on occasion) will complain about Simon letting Harry call him "Si" but Simon silences him real quick with the fact that he lets JJ call him "Behzy" or "Behzyinga".

• Josh considers himself the 'Relationship Guru' of the group.

• Behzksi: Ethan would sound better with JJ's last name than JJ would with Ethan's. 

• Vobi: Tobi would sound better with Vik's last name than the other way around.

• Minishaw: Seems unfair considering Simon Lewis is a name (Shadowhunters) but I think it sounds better than Harry Minter.

• (TBF some of the alternatives aren't actually too bad.)

• Josh likes to live in his own little bubble when the couples are paired together/interacting in a group setting. He zones out and ignores the world around him.

• When Josh is in too deep it's usually only Tobi, Harry and JJ who can get him out of it, otherwise Ethan is the quickest to pull him back to reality.

• Harry and Josh have monthly outings where they go and get hot drinks together. They have some sort of unspoken connection so oftentimes they just sit there in silence or do their own thing.

• Simon and Ethan think it's kind of weird whereas JJ, Vik and Tobi think it's cute.

• On the rare occasion JJ or Vik will try and start up their own version of the Harry and Josh outings with just them and Tobi but they don't quite work the same so never really stick They try again every few months regardless.

• Ethan and Simon text daily, though it's quite rarely anything nice. It is either random nonsense one of them finds funny, something they know will irritate the other, something the other will find funny, or a complaint/rant about something the other did (sometimes it is a general rant about their day).

• Simon and Tobi are meme buddies. They send the most memes to everyone online.

• Vik is third in the meme hierarchy. He has the potential to meme just as much as Tobi or Simon, but he forgets to actually send the memes sometimes.