Special chapter.....

Kook got out of the car followed by tae....he helped his 2 years old Hana to come out too....both held her hands standing either side of her.....

Three of them walked in the silent cemetery....Hana looked around with her wide curious doe eyes....tae always love her eyes as that's same as kook's.....kook looked at tae who was staring at him too when they reached where they were suppose to come.....

Both of them sat beside the four graves where their parents were sleeping peacefully....Hana sat there too staring at her parents who were looking at the graves with teary eyes....

"Mama...papa...whwy awre ywou cwying"Hana asked with glossy eyes.....

"We are not cry sweet heart...."tae spoke as he wiped her tears.....

"We are just missing our parents princess"kook spoke as he pointed at the graves.....

Mr jeon died in a plan crash and his body was send to his family here in Seoul.... that's why his grave is here......

"This is my dad and mom...."tae spoke as he pointed at the graves which had his parents names.....

"And they are mine "kook spoke pointing at Mr and Mrs jeon's grave....

"Ohhh...hiii..gwrand papa and gwrand mama"Hana spoke cutely waving her hands making kook to ruffle her hair....

"They are saying hello too baby"tae spoke...

"Rweally.....tell thwem Hana miss thwem....thish mwuch"Hana spoke opening her arms widely....

"They miss you tooo but you know they would be very happy that you came here to meet them"kook spoke...

"Dwon't worry gwrand papa and gwrand mama I will cwome too mweet you bwoth agwain alsho"hana spoke as he looked at kook who nodded pecking her forehead....

"We miss you all....hope you are in safe place...."tae spoke caressing the graves.....

"I am sorry uncle and aunty...I wasn't able to meet you both before you died....."kook spoke as a tear rolled down from his eyes....

"It's ok kookie...they won't be angry on you....you are asking for their forgiveness for years now....they loved you and can't get angry on you....hmmm"tae spoke side hugging kook who nodded his head.....

Three of there stayed there for sometime and taekook stood up ready to leave....they both smiled widely when Hana stopped and hugged the graves saying she will come to meet her grandparents again.....

*****

"See see you son is literally flirting with my girl hyunggggg"kook whinned pointing at minhyuk who was continuesly pecking Hana's cheeks who was giggling.....

"That's my fault kook....you are the one who spoiled him "yoongi spoke eating tangerine.....

"You know kook you are getting your karma"Minho spoke ....he now lives here only

"What do you mean uncle"Jimin asked as kook became silent hearing this....

"He was same with tae....ohhh you know hyung used to tell me how this bunny used to run behind tae saying he wants to eat tae's cheeks which looks so soft and red"Minho spoke making taekook shy and others giggle....

"Correct uncle....once I went to tae's house we both were playing and this person came out of nowhere and bite tae's cheeks not to too harshly....but you know what made me more surprised was tae wasn't crying or complaining....he was happy and was giggling...."Joon spoke making all of them to tease this two....

"That's not my fault see he still have such soft cheeks....I really want to eat them"kook spoke making tae more shy.....

"Minmin...."Hana called catching the adults attention

"Yes baby"minhyuk replied looking at her who was fiddling with her fingers

"I want to eat cupcakes"she spoke looking at him with a pout and blinking her for eyes ....

"Awww my baby wants cupcake..... eomma make cupcakes for my baby"minhyuk spoke making Jimin roll his eyes....

"Aahhh...why not my highness....the servent is going right away"Jimin spoke bowing towards them dramatically....

"Yes fast fast.....my baby shouldn't wait too long"minhyuk spoke pecking her cheeks again....

"Yoons don't you think is being like you.... control him"Jimin spoke trying to look angry but ended up looking cute....

"He is my son....so that obvious he will be behaving like me "yoongi spoke with an obvious face....

Jimin just scoffed and stomped his feet going towards the kitchen....even tho he behaved like this they all saw his smile when he heard both the kids giggling.....tae and Jin followed them tooooo....

Kook,yoongi,and Joon were looking at the kids who were playing.... suddenly yoongi spoke something making kook's eyes to get wide.....

"Kook how about we marry them "yoongi teased kook who immediately shook his head.....

"Naahhhh....first I want my princess to stay with me enjoy her life....study as much as she wants....than I will think about it"kook spoke....

"I am also not talking about marrying them now only dumb bunny"yoongi spoke....

"Yeah yeah"kook spoke....

"Kookie uncle....minmin wants to marry han han"minhyuk spoke making kook sign.....

"But min min"kook signed again as he saw his princess showing her puppy doe eyes.....

"Find fine....we will think about it now come here I also wants to play with you both"kook spoke as they all played with the kids .....

Jinmin and tae made the cupcakes and they all enjoyed it together laughing a d talking about different things......

No matter they all were angry on kook they all loved kook and so even after him doing a mistake they all forgave him....if tae didn't have him a chance that day.... nothing of this would have happened.....

Sometimes giving second chance is better ...but if that person did the same thing after getting second chance....than never give him/her third chance ... because mistake is done once....but habits are forever.....and them leaving you was never a mistake but their habit......and giving them third chance will make you look like a fool.......

------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote.........

Thanks for reading.......

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss........

Author.......