I do

Two weeks later .....

Finally the day came which kook was waiting desperately....today he will make his bear his forever...today they both will tie the knot and gave their relationship a new name of marriage.....

Their hyung's were all emerged in different task.....namjoon,Jin and Jimin were from tae's side while yoongi jhope and yoonji(jhope's wife and yoongi's sister) were from kook's side.....yoongi and yoonji has made kook their brother that is why they both were from his side and jhope obviously went to the side where his wife was......

All the hyung's along with yoonji were in two different rooms where tae and kook were getting ready....they didn't held a grand wedding it was just their close ones and some special business related people and both of their favorite employees which include... yeonjun,soobin yeonjun 's boyfriend...Taehyun ,beomgyu and hyungkai......

All the of them were happy and we're excited for this two people 's wedding.....Jimin and Jin were a little Senti as their bear will be taken away by kook not really he was going away but still they both had tears in their eyes.....while Joon was happy for his younger brother who has faced so much has finally getting his happiness in form of his love his kookie......

The church was filled by people who were all sitting on the seats waiting for the grooms to arrive..... talking about grooms both were hella nervous and we're continuesly asking their friends weird question which made others done with this two.....

Finally yoongi and jhope got relief from this bunny who walked in the path going towards the alter (I don't know what it is said.... basically the stage where they will take their vows)......

Kook stood up facing all the people who were amazed by his aura....he was looking handsome and hot with that white suite ....hairs styled in left and a nervous smile on his face.....his hands were sweating as he took some deep breaths to calm his heart.....

His head snapped at the big doors from where tae will enter when the slow music started....his heart speeded up that much that he was afraid he will have a heart attack today......all the attention was on the door which got opened slowly revealing the prettiest bride(I love calling him that so sorry if you don't like)......

Tae was going the most prettiest person to ever exist on earth which is true.....kook's heart stopped beating for some seconds as he looked at his bear walking towards him.....he can't describe what he wa feeling now....the way tae was looking he was out of words.....and to add the proud feeling in him was tae was looking like this for him.....just for him.....

Namjoon was beside tae holding his hand as he was tae's father figure....Minho patted kook's shoulder which snapped him from his dream world..... minhyuk was walking Infront of tae which made kook this smile at him......

Joon gave tae's hand in kook's "take care of him"Joon spoke...."more than myself"kook replied helping tae to walk on the stage....they stood facing each other....kook was looking at tae who looked up just to meet with the softest gaze of his kookie.....the priest started his speech on marriage and finally asked them to say their vows.....

"I don't know from where should I start .....we had knew each other from years....I still remember the small boy with puppy eyes staring at me when I went to my father's friends house.....I still remember the way to spoke to me for the first time....I still remember the way you used to giggle and laugh when we talked for hours.....i still remember how much I missed you when I went to la with my family......I still remember how jealous I was when I returned and saw you had another friend......

I still remember how you comforted me when my parents died....and I still remember the day I ran away from you breaking you.....I can't describe how I had spend those three years without you.....I wanted to ran back and just hug you but than my coward self didn't let me do that....if I knew I was being a fool leaving you devastated I would have returned the next day.....I know I had said sorry for my foolness and you had already forgiven me....but still I want to say sorry for whatever I did.....

But now I am not leaving you ever....I will be beside you whenever you feel down....I will tell you that you are not alone.....I will make you smile when you are angry.....and I will hug you with a proud smile when you will achieve something....when you will look around you will find me near you staring at you the way I am doing now.....

So I Jeon Jungkook is willing to make you the happiest person in world .....to make you smile...to wipe your tears....to hug you ....to kiss you.....to be there for you till death....I am willing to be your husband....."kook completed his vows which he has prepared with tears flowing from his eyes....

Tae was no less he was crying too he can't believe everything which he dreamed years ago is finally coming true....the dream he thought will never became true....his hopes were shattered three years back....but now he has everything with him....he has his love...his kookie right Infront of him ready to marry him.....

"How can I forget that small bubby who cane to my house....that bunny smile...that wide doe eyes.....you were so cute back than ....how can I forget all the days we spend together.....I still need how you ate food because I said I won't eat if you won't....you had always put me first....you never thought for anyone like you did for me.....I agree you were truly a fool who ran away from me....but you were strong enough to return back....

After knowing I didn't loved anyone three years ago....you tried so hard to get my forgiveness....you did what you never thought to do.....you learned cooking spend time with me and make me feel special......I don't know if I would have been smiling if you didn't made me happy by all those efforts....you was away from me for three years but still never loved anyone.....leave love you didn't made a best friend because for you no one can take my place......

Same goes for me....I feel blessed to finally able to have you near me....able to hug you....scold you....fight with you....kiss you and cuddle you.....I Kim Taehyung is willing to spend my whole life beside you....I am willing to shower you with love and respect....to be there for you when no one is.....to support you in your all ups a d down....to stay beside you till death"tae completed and kook sobbed badly.....

No he don't care what others will think seeing him crying like this.....god sakes it's a moment he thought he will never experience.....the day left for la he knew there is nothing for him to live for.....that was the reason he even tried to die.....now he understood why was he saved that day.... because god has already planned this day in his life......

Tae shooked his head and wiped kook's tears...."Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as you lawful weeded husband"priest asked.....

"I do"tae said holding kook's hand in his .....

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your wedded husband"priest asked to kook....

"I do"kook said looking at tae with so much love in his eyes......

They exchanged the ring "you both are now married.....kiss the bride abd seal you vows"priest said a d left then on stage.....

Kook softly pulled tae towards him and placed his lips on tae's lips moving it slowly pouring all his love ......tae did the same....both backed away when their hyung's yoonji and Minho clapped along with other people there.....

All of them had tears in their eyes they all were witness of their pour love..... kook's pecked tae's forehead and connected their forehead....

"I love you"both said together smiling looking at each other with the sane loce and passion.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author