Stay

Tae stared at kook blankly and nodded his head he stood aside and gave space to kook....kook smiled a little and walked inside.....tae followed him after closing the door.....

"Aunt Anna"tae called and a woman in her 40s walked out....

"Yes tae"she asked....

"Please show him our guest room and hand him some clothes"tae said pointing at kook who was looking around the house....he used do lots of sleep overs in tae's old house....in reality he didn't knew tae is living here...

She nodded and guided kook to the guest room and gave him some clothes.....kook took a quick hot shower so he don't catch cold and changed his clothes.....he first thought to stay at in the room....but his heart didn't let him.....

So he walked towards the living room....tae was still sitting on the couch doing his work....kook just sat on the empty couch ....aunt Anna came towards him and gave him a cup of coffee.....kook thanked her a d she left to her own room.....

Kook was sipping his coffee looking around the house.... silence was surrounded them.....and kook thought to break it....

"Where is uncle and aunty"kook asked to tae who chuckled dryly....this made kook to frown ...

"They are not here"tae said in a cold voice gaze fixed in the laptop screen....

"Oh they must be living in old house"kook said but froze on his place when he heard ....

"They are no more"tae spoke now looking at kook whose eyes were wide....

"W-what.....when...how??"kook asked still can't believe that his uncle and aunty....means tae's parents were no more.....

"They died 3 years back...."tae said and stood up walking towards his room as he didn't wanted to talk to kook.....he left a shocked and guilty kook back who is surly not going to sleep tonight.....

'how they died....and how tae handled himself when they died.....I should have been there for him that time....but ....but I wasn't.....what kind of person I am ....'kook thought all this whole night....

He never expected them to be dead....but not everything goes as we expect.....

****

Next morning....

He walked out wearing his own clothes which were now dried....the climate outside was clear means he have to leave now ...which he didn't wanted....he wanted to talk to tae....ask him was he ok....how his parents died.....but he knew tae won't talk to him which was his right.....

He frowned when he saw the empty living room it was just 8 in morning than why the house was so quiet.....as much as he remember is tae always sit in the living room enjoying his hot chocolate while watching some morning shows on tv.....but than he remembered every is changed now.....

He smiled to aunt Anna who greeted him....she asked if he wanted coffee and he said yes....as he wanted to thank tae at least once before leaving......

"Umm...where is Tae"he asked to her when she gave him the coffee....

"He already left for company"she said making kook shock again.....tae was never a morning person....he used to hate to go to college.....kook has to drag him out of his .....and now he has already left to company.....tae has indeed changed.....

He nodded and left after completing his coffee....but there was a thing he have to know what happened after he left....and he can't ask this from tae.....he would have asked this to Jin but the glare he got from him that day he knew Jin hate him now.....and asking this to Jimin is not what he want....but than who.....'namjoon....Joon hyung will help me' he thought and parked his car in front of his house....

He walked inside searching joon's number in his phone....and to his luck...he found joon's number....he took a deep breath and dialled it.....he patiently waited for the other side to be picked and he became nervous when he heard Jin's voice .....

"Hello"Jin said again and kook replied...

"Hello hyung"....

"Why are you calling us....we are nothing to you....."Jin asked and was about to cut the call but stopped when kook hurriedly spoke....

"Please don't cut the call hyung please ...I really want to talk to you both.... please hyung ...I beg you"kook said as his eyes became wet.....

There was complete silence from other side which made him disappointed he thought Jin is going to say no.....but a wide bunny smile came on his lips when Jin said.....

"Ok....come to Kim mansion in evening.....I hope you remember the address bye"Jin said and disconnected the call ...

Kook felt happy and smiled so widely after 3 years....he was nervous yet he was happy that Jin agreed to talk to him......

*****

Evening.....

He stopped his car in front of Kim mansion and stared at the house he has missed....there were lots of memories of his and tae's in this house....he has lived his best life when he used to live here.....he was always found in Kim mansion as his parents were in la and he was living in Seoul alone......

He stepped out a d walked towards the entrance....he ringed the bell and a maid opened the door....she asked him to come inside....he walked inside and the memories started to flash Infront of him .....

He frowned when he saw the living room was empty...the maid told him that all the people were in the backyard.....he nodded and walked towards the backyard from where giggling sounds were coming.....

He stopped on his track when he saw minhyuk was running around the garden and Jimin was chasing him....while yoongi and namjin were encouraging minhyuk to not get catched by his mama....

Suddenly their laughs stopped when minhyuk hide behind kook who gulped seeing the cold looks....

"Minmin...come here"Jimin called minhyuk but the little boy shook his head....he held kook's leg tightly....kook bend to his level asked him to listen to his mother....

Minhyuk pouted but still went towards Jimin who walked towards other four who were still glaring at kook ....

"Umm..I wanted to talk to you"kook said with hesitation Joon nodded ..Jimin asked minhyuk to go living room and play with his toys which he has brought with himself from his house ....he immediately ran in the house......

They all sat on the small couches and asked kook to sit too ......he took a deep breath and said.....

"Hyung are uncle and aunty dead"kook asked to which Joon nodded with a sad face.....

"I want to know who a d when they died"kook said ....

"Why you want to know"Jin asked ....

"Because I was also very close to them and I am guilty as I wasn't present there when they left the world"kook said voice filled with gulit.....

Jimin was about to say something but Joon spoke first"we will tell you that but for that you have to tell us why you disappeared without telling any of us "Joon made kook nervous....

But he still nodded ready to clear the things and it was high time.....and everything was already changed......and kook want to know if whatever he saw was truth or he really made the worst decision on leaving tae without telling him once.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue......

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author