Pleading

"I will do this ....I will do anything to bring my bear back to his earlier state...."kook said breaking the silence.....his voice was determined.....he wiped his tears....his red eyes showing that he will do anything to bring his bubbly bear back.....

"But how you will do that"Jin asked....

"I will tell him everything...I will tell him my reason to leave and I will also tell him how much I love him...."kook said but Jimin shook his head.....

"You think just by doing this he will forgive you"Jimin asked....

"I know he won't forgive me easily but I am ready to take any punishment....but I want him to be cheerful again"kook said.....namjin and yoonmin looked at each other....and nodded their heads....

"Hmm...we are ready to help you ....."Jin said...

"Does this means you all forgive me"kook asked ....

"Not yet.....if tae with forgive you than we will also forgive you and if he won't than we are sorry"Joon said and kook nodded that they were right.....

"I am going than"kook said standing up....

"Where are you going the climate is again changing outside I guess there will be heavy rain tonight also"yoongi asked looking at the dark sky covered with black clouds.....

"I am going to bear's house ....and I won't leave from there till he agree to give me a chance.....bye...I will meet you all later"kook said they all said best of luck to him and he drove towards tae's house.....

He rang the door bell and tae opened the door with a frown on his face....

"What are you doing here.....did you car broke again"tae asked with a cold voice hand folded on his chest...with one eye brow raised

"Umm...no actually I came to talk to you"kook said nervously....tae nodded his head asking kook to continue.....

"Actually tae I wanted to tell you why I left three years ago"kook said and saw how tae's expression changed blank....

"I don't want to hear....bye"tae said and closed the door before kook can even say something....

He knocked on the door"tae please listen to me once"he pleased knocking on the door but tae didn't opened the door.....

"You can leave Mr jeon.....I am not willing to hear your any explanation"tae spoke from the other side and kook heard the foot steps which started to fade which means tae has went inside ....

Kook saw a window on the other side and walked there"please listen to me bear"he said knocking on the door....

Tae came and closed the curtains while made kook to sign....he walked back a little and shouted....."FINE....I WON'T LEAVE FROM HERE TILL YOU LISTEN TO ME" tae peeked from the curtains and signed when he saw kook standing on the foot path staring at his house.....

Suddenly rain started making kook to detrech....but he was as stubborn as tae was.....he stood there waiting for tae to listen to him.....

Tae again peeked from the curtains when he heard rain drops....he shook his head knowing very well kook will catch cold if he won't leave.....but tae can't listen to him....he wasn't that strong......

It's been 20 minutes kook was standing in the heavy rain....he was now shivering.....as wind was blowing making him feel more cold......but he won't leave from here without telling tae his reason....

Tae was upstairs in his room .....he walked to the balcony and called kook....

"Jungkook leave now.....you will get sick..."tae said but kook shook his head.....