Kook's pain

Double update........

Kook went in the club and drank the strongest drink but his heart didn't got the peace he wanted.....he drank and drank....the bartender was trying to stop him but he didn't......he was blabbering about how much he loves his bear....

He was totally wasted and didn't knew where he was....and to whom he was talking.....the bartender was a kind person so he took kook phone and put it Infront of kook's face to unlock it.....

He went in the call logs and dialed the first number that came in his view......it was already 11 in the night and the call was received.....a boy spoke from the other side....

"Kook"Jimin spoke....

"Hello sir....I am from xxx club.....the owner of this phone is totally drunk....can you please come and take him....."he spoke.....at first Jimin get shocked but than he told the bartender to send him the address.....

Fortunately or unfortunately Jimin was in tae's house along with all their hyung's......they were actually having a get together......when tae saw Jimin worried and shocked he asked what happened and Jimin told him everything.....

Hearing all this tae became tensed tooo.  He asked Jimin to take him too...and Jimin nodded....tae opened the front door to leave....but he didn't expected to see an old man standing there ready to ring the door bell....

"Are you Kim Taehyung?"the man asked....

"Yes that me....who are you?"tae asked back....

"I am Minho...jeon Minho... kook's uncle.... actually I came back from la in evening and was waiting for kook at his house but he didn't came so I thought he must be here.....is he here?"Minho asked Jimin and tae shared a worried look....

"Umm...uncle he has went out you sit inside we are going to take him here only....."Jimin spoke.....Minho nodded and they told everyone that he was kook's uncle....tae and Jimin than left for the club.....

They entered inside and felt disgusted seeing the tons of people dancing like crazy drinking that disgusting thing.....they roamed their eyes and spotted a man sitting on a stool drinking the drop from his glass....the bartender waved his hand towards him which made them confirm....that the man sitting there was kook.....both walked towards him and tae immediately felt sad when he saw kook sitting there totally drunk.....

"Thank you so much for informing us....I am Jimin and he is my friend tae"Jimin said to bartender.....

"Oh it's fine sir....and you are tae...right he has been blabbering your name from the moment he started drinking"bartender said Chuckling.....

Hearing his bear's name kook's eye lit up and he looked at tae....

"My bearrrrrrr"he shouted excitedly......

"I misshed you...."kook said trying to stamd but immediately losed his balance lucky tae held him.....

"Sworry"kook said again trying to stand....

"What are you doing here Jungkook"tae asked till Jimin paid for kook's drinks....

"Kookie shad....so kookie came hwere"kook said with a pout on his lips....

"What the hell happened that made you drink so much alcohol idiot.....his bill is 35,000 can you imagine that.....he had drink the strongest drink of the club"Jimin said showing the bill his was holding.....

Tae first looked at the bill and than at kook who was trying to stand properly with tae's support.....

"Jungkook..... why you drank this much"tae asked....