Minhyuk

Double update............

Just after 10 minutes hurried foot steps was heard coming towards the corridor where tae was still scolding the employees....yeah he has started to scold all of them....

Kook stared at the little boy who ran towards tae and hugged his leg....when tae felt small arms wrapping around his leg he stopped speaking and looked down....

"Don't be angry princess"the little boy said looking at tae who signed and picked the boy in his arm....

"What are you doing here minmin"tae asked with a little soft voice....the employees signed in relief as they knew they won't get more scolding as their boss's favorite person is here.....

"Minmin came to calm you"the two years old boy said cupping tae's soft cheeks with his small hands....

"Jimin why you called him"tae asked to Jimin in a strict tone....

"Princess no scold mama....he not call minmin"min min said making kook shook again........is this kid calling Jimin his mama.....

"I am not scolding your mama minmin.... don't worry"tae said with a small smile...minmin nodded his head a little like a adult....

Tae started to walk towards his cabin hearing whatever minmin was telling him.....kook was still in shook but his eyes went wide when he heard.....

"It's a relief that minhyuk can handle tae....."yoongi said with a sign....

"Yeah I can't be more glad to give us him as our child yoongi.....he is the only person who is able to make tae clam"Jimin said as the three years incident flashed Infront of him making his eyes teary......

Yoongi hugged Jimin while Jin and Joon also signed .... Four of them immediately walked towards tae's cabin to see what tae and minhyuk were doing.....

While kook's mind was a mess....he can't understand what was happening.....

"I will see you off sir"beomgyu said snapping him out of his thoughts.....three of them walked towards the lift going to the ground floor ....

"Ummm....if you don't mind can I ask a question"kook asked with hesitation and beomgyu nodded....

"Who was that kid who stopped Mr Kim"kook asked his heart thumping in his chest....

"Oh he is min minhyuk....Mr Jimin and Mr yoongi's two years old son....."beomgyu said with a soft smile.....and hearing this kook felt his throat getting dry.....

What has originally happened.....he saw tae and Jimin together three years back ....the scene was still clear in his mind how Jimin was kneeling Infront of tae with a ring in his hand.....and how tae wore that ring with the widest smile on his face.......

Than who the hell Jimin and yoongi are married....that too it was a love marriage.....and they already have a two year old son.....for God sake if whatever he saw was not what he thought than he had done his Life's biggest mistake leaving tae.....

He came back to reality when he heard a ding sound.....they were already on ground floor and with this all mess going in his mind he left the company......

Not knowing someone was watching him from his cabin.....

"Are you ok taetae"Jimin asked softly as he came near tae who was standing near the glass wall from where he was watching kook driving away....again.....

He took a deep breath and nodded his head.... going towards his desk and again immersing himself in work......

*****

2 weeks later......

It's been two weeks taekook met.....Kim corporation has finaled their deal and now they are official partners.....but just business partners....and talking why they both didn't met was when kook came to the company for the signing process .....tae wasn't present in company he has went in some meeting to another company......

Currently it was evening and the atmosphere was very bad.....there was heavy rain with strong winds....the climate forcaste has already predicated that the Strom and rain won't stop till tomorrow morning.... luckily it was Saturday and tae and his hyungs were all in their own house......

Tae lives alone ....he do have some maids to work but still he prefer living without any of his hyung's as they all are couples and need privacy too .....he was in his living room going through some emails.....he was wearing his home clothes....which are pajamas and loose t shirt.....

He frowned when he heard the bell ringing...as much as he remembered all his hyung's has said none of them will be able to come to meet him today because of the climate....he put the laptop on the small table and walked towards the door.....

He opened it and not in his dreams he expected the person to be standing Infront of him whom he don't want to see ....or he want to see the most....he himself don't know.....

While kook stared at tae with wide eyes.....he was detreched in water and was just finding some place for his shelter as his car broke in middle of road.....and his house was still very far from this place......

He just wanted someone to let him stay till tomorrow....and thinking that he rang this house bell randomly.....but he didn't expected the house owner will be his bear.....

"What you want"tae asked with his cold voice with made kook's heart hurt....

"Ummm my car has been broken and my house is very far....so can I stay here for tonight"kook asked with hesitation while tae stared at him with blank face.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

What do you think tae will do....he will let kook stay or not???.....

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author