Jealous......

After backing away from the kiss they both went instead tae's room...kook was about to leave to go to guest room but stopped when tae held his wrist....

"Where are you going"tae asked...

"Guest room.... it's too late we should sleep now"kook spoke....

"Yeah...we should sleep but why are you going to guest room..... sleep here with me....I wanna cuddle"tae said making kook to smile.....

"Of course....my bear I want to cuddle too"kook said and both laid on bed sleeping in each other's embrace....

*****

Next day....

It was already afternoon and all the hyung's were already awake just the new couple were sleeping in tae's room....

Jimin went to wake them....he knocked on door but no one answered....so he pushed the door slowly just to coo at the two.....

Kook had his one hand around tae's waist and one under tae's head....while tae has his hands around kook's waist....their legs tangled together....both were facing each other and had a small smile on their face....

Jimin clicked their picture and walked towards tae .....he patted tae's arm a little which made tae to whine and snuggle his face more in kook's chest....

Feeling the moment kook whined too and gripped on tae's waist....Jimin shooked his head and tapped on kook's arm....kook slowly opened his eyes and looked at Jimin ....

"Get up....we all are waiting for you both on dinning table"Jimin whispered and left the room closing the door when kook nodded understanding what Jimin said ...

Kook blinked his eyes and looked down to his bear who was snuggled in his chest....he removed some hair from tae's forehead and removed his arms from other waist.....he than slowly pulled his hand which was under tae's head....and gave tae a pillow which he hugged tightly......

Kook stared at the sleeping face of tae for some moments and then went to do his morning routine.....he has already called his secretary last night and asked Taehyun to drop all his clothes in tae's house as he is staying here now.....

After 20 minutes he came back wearing fresh clothes....he cooed at his bear who was looking like a silkworm wrapped in silk cacoon .....he went near tae and caressed his forehead softly waking other.....

Tae opened his eyes slowly just to see those soft eyes which he wanted to see forever.....kook pecked his forehead and greeted him"good morning bear"....

"Good morning kookie"tae said sitting on the bed kook ruffled his already messed head.....

"Get ready hyung's are waiting for us"kook said earning a small nod from tae.....he pecked tae's lips and let tae go to do his morning routine.....

They all had breakfast together and than they all went to their companies....more like all went to Kim company except kook....

*****

A week later.....

They all were going to la to meet uncle Minho and to have a small family vacation.....

They were in kook's private jet....when they landed they all walked out and was met by uncle Minho by himself who came to pick them .....

They all went to kook's house where he uses to live with his uncle for three years.....tae praised kook on how the house was beautiful and elegant....

They all rested whole day spending time with uncle Minho who was really happy as he finally wasn't alone in the house....he has some people to call as family six sons and one son in law(tae).....

Next day they all went to have lunch in restaurant which was kook's favorite as it gives him homily vibes their and they provide the best strawberry cake in the whole area which always remind him his bear.....

All of them were giggling and talking among themselves eating their food but got distrubed when someone tapped on kook's shoulder.....

"Heyy Jungkook....how are you"a girl spoke smiling too sweetly which wasn't liked by tae....

"Ummm...who are you miss"kook asked not knowing who she was....

"Oh come on you can't forget me...I am lily....the one who proposed to some months ago"she spoke being proud on proposing kook.....

Kook looked at tae who was looking at him with raised eyebrow.....the hyung's and uncle was just sitting their eating and enjoying the live drama.....

"I am sorry but I don't remember you"kook spoke to her....

"Oh come on no need to get scared by your brother.... right you don't mind if your elder brother will date me"she asked looking at tae......Jimin suppressed his laugh when he saw the shocked face of tae .....

"Me....his brother"tae said first pointing at himself and than at kook who was looking pissed....

"Excuse me....he is not my brother got that"tae spoke before kook....

"Ohh...so you must be his friend.....but still you should now accept me.... didn't you said you will think about it"she said biting her lips....

And kook new he is doomed when he felt tae's death glare.....he immediately shooked his head...

"Yeah you should tell her your answer....."tae said and was ready to leave but gasped when he was pulled to kook's lap.....the girl stared at them with wide eyes when kook attached their lips together in a hot kiss.....

He griped tae's waist and licked his bottom lips but tae pressed his lip together bot allowing other to enter his tongue in his mouth....

Kook smirked in kiss and slapped tae's bum.... earning a low moan from other which he swallowed entering his tongue in other's mouth......

After sucking and biting tae's lips he baxked away and smirked looki6at the girl....

"I hope you got my answer....I already love this person and will love him only .... so please kindly leave"kook said glaring at the girl who left from their cursing....

Tae glared at kook and slapped his chest...."the hell was that"he asked but became shy when....

"The warning....if you will try to leave me...you will get more than this....got that"kook said smirking.....

"Wohh...that was hot....I had never seen someone controlling their lovers jealously by kissing them"Jimin said smiling sheepishly.....

"Shut up....I wasn't jealous"tae said....

"Really bear....so should I call her back"kook said but held his hand up in surrender when tae glared at him....

"Try to call her ...and see if I will let you kiss me for a month"tae warned....

"Ahh that means you are really jealous..... don't be jealous baby....no can take me away from you....I was yours....I am yours....a d will be yours forever"kook said and pecked tae's lips .....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue

Tell me how it was.....

This story is short and will end in two three chapters....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author