Chapter 12 (The End)

As the Fairy Tail guild stood together, the aftermath of the battle with the Master still fresh in their minds, Natsu couldn't help but feel overwhelmed. He had faced his greatest fear, had faced his own demons, and he had come out on top. But it had come at a great cost, and he knew that he had a lot of work to do to make things right.

He looked at his friends, at Lucy and Erza and Happy, and he knew that he had to apologize. He had to make amends for what he had done, for the pain and suffering he had caused.

"I'm sorry," he said, his voice choked with emotion. "I'm so sorry for what I did, for what I put you through. I was foolish and reckless, and I didn't think about how my actions would affect you. But I promise you, I will never betray you again. I will always stand by you, no matter what. You are my family, my friends, and I love you."

The Fairy Tail guild members looked at Natsu, their eyes filled with understanding and forgiveness. They knew that he had made a mistake, but they also knew that he had learned from it. And as they hugged him and welcomed him back into the fold, they knew that they were stronger together than they ever could be apart.

Natsu felt his heart swell with gratitude and joy as he hugged his friends and family. He had come a long way, had faced many challenges and obstacles along the way. But through it all, he had learned the value of loyalty and friendship, and he had learned that he was capable of so much more than he ever imagined.

He was Natsu Dragneel, a member of the Fairy Tail guild, and he was home.

As the dawn of a new day broke over the horizon, Natsu and his friends stood together, their arms around each other as they watched the sun rise. Natsu knew in his heart that the embers he once was had gotten stronger and turned into a blazing inferno. He was ready for whatever the future might bring, ready to face any challenge and overcome any obstacle.

Because he was Natsu Dragneel, a member of the Fairy Tail guild, and he was unstoppable.