Chapter 10

Natsu sat in his cell, his head in his hands as he tried to make sense of his life. How had it come to this? How had he gone from being a proud member of the Fairy Tail guild to a prisoner, locked up and waiting for his fate to be decided?

He thought back to the events that had led him here, to the moments that had changed everything. He remembered the day he had been kicked out of the guild, the day he had been falsely accused of being a traitor. He remembered the desperation and the anger he had felt, the determination to clear his name and restore his honor.

He had tried everything, had fought and struggled and clawed his way back to the top. He had joined the dark guild, had trained and studied and become one of their strongest and most feared members. He had thought he had finally found a way to redeem himself, to prove to the world that he was not a traitor.

But it had all been a lie. Happy had betrayed him, had used him and then thrown him away like garbage. And now, here he was, locked up in a cell and waiting for his fate to be decided.

Natsu let out a sigh, his shoulders slumping in defeat. He had come so far, had fought so hard, and yet it had all been for nothing. He was a failure, a disgrace, and he deserved to be locked up and forgotten.

But as he sat there in the darkness, something inside him stirred. He remembered who he was, remembered the fire and the passion that had burned within him. He remembered his dreams and his goals, and he knew that he couldn't give up.

He stood up, his fists clenched and his eyes blazing with determination. He was Natsu Dragneel, he had been a member of the Fairy Tail guild, and he would not be defeated. He would find a way out of this cell, he would clear his name, and he would restore his honor. No matter what it took, he would not give up.