Chapter 4

Natsu's feet pounded against the cobblestone streets as he ran, his heart pounding in his chest. He could feel the magic of the Fairy Tail guild members hot on his heels, their attacks coming faster and more fiercely with each passing moment. He knew he couldn't keep this up for much longer, but he had to keep moving, had to keep pushing himself forward.

He darted down a narrow alley, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he searched for a way out. He knew he couldn't keep running forever, but he had no other choice. He had to find a way to clear his name, had to prove to the guild that he was innocent.

Just as he thought he had lost his pursuers, a bolt of lightning shot past him, narrowly missing his head. He cursed under his breath and turned to face his attackers, his fists clenched and his magic flaring to life.

"I don't want to fight you," Natsu shouted, his voice echoing off the walls of the alley. "I just want to prove my innocence. Please, let me explain."

But the Fairy Tail guild members just laughed, their eyes filled with hatred and contempt. "You're a traitor, Dragneel," one of them spat. "You betrayed us and now you'll pay the price."

Natsu's heart sank as he realized that there was no reasoning with them. They had already made up their minds about him, and there was nothing he could do to change it. He took a deep breath and prepared himself for the fight of his life.

He summoned all his magic, his body crackling with electricity as he charged at his attackers. He knew he was outnumbered and outgunned, but he didn't care. He would fight to the death if he had to, for the honor of the Fairy Tail guild and for his own dignity.

The battle was fierce and brutal, with Natsu giving it his all as he fought to defend himself against the relentless onslaught of magic. He knew he couldn't keep this up forever, but he refused to give up. He was Natsu Dragneel, a member of the Fairy Tail guild, and he would not be defeated.

As the fight raged on, Natsu couldn't help but wonder what would happen if he managed to emerge victorious. Would the guild believe him then, or would they continue to see him as a traitor? He didn't know, but he was determined to find out.