Chapter 6

Natsu had been on the run for weeks, always one step ahead of the Fairy Tail guild and the bounty hunters on his tail. He had survived on his wits and his magic, stealing what he needed and taking on any job that came his way. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't shake the feeling that he was running in circles, getting nowhere.

He was just about to give up and turn himself in, hoping that the guild would listen to his side of the story, when he received an unexpected invitation. It was from a dark guild, one of the most infamous and feared organizations in the kingdom. They had heard about his situation and were offering him a deal: join them and use his skills to help them conquer the kingdom, and in return, they would clear his name and restore his honor.

Natsu was torn. On one hand, he knew that joining a dark guild went against everything he believed in. He had always fought against evil and injustice, and the thought of aligning himself with such a group was repugnant to him. But on the other hand, he knew that this was his only chance to clear his name and restore his honor. He had to at least consider it.

So he took the invitation and met with the leader of the dark guild, a shadowy figure known only as the Master. The Master was charismatic and convincing, painting a picture of a brighter future where Natsu would be a hero and a leader, respected and admired by all.

Natsu was tempted, but he knew he couldn't make a decision like this lightly. He needed more information, needed to know more about the dark guild and their plans. So he asked the Master for some time to think it over, and the Master agreed.

As Natsu left the meeting, his mind was in turmoil. He knew he had a tough decision to make, and he wasn't sure which path to take. But he knew one thing for sure: whatever he chose, it would change the course of his life forever.