Chapter 7

Natsu had made his decision. After much contemplation and soul-searching, he had decided to accept the offer of the dark guild and join their ranks. It wasn't an easy choice, and he knew it went against everything he had ever stood for. But he also knew that it was his only chance to clear his name and restore his honor, and he was willing to do whatever it took to achieve that goal.

So he packed his bags and headed to the meeting place, ready to begin his new life as a member of the dark guild. When he arrived, he was met by the Master, who welcomed him with open arms and a warm smile.

"I'm glad you've decided to join us, Natsu," the Master said, his eyes gleaming with excitement. "I have no doubt that you will become one of our strongest and most valuable members. And together, we will conquer the kingdom and rule supreme."

Natsu nodded, his determination burning bright. "I'm ready to start training," he said firmly. "I want to become the strongest member of the dark guild, and I won't stop until I get there."

The Master chuckled and clapped Natsu on the back. "I like your spirit, Natsu. You have the potential to be great, and I will make sure you reach it. Come, follow me. We have much to do."

And with that, Natsu began his journey as a member of the dark guild. He trained day and night, pushing himself to the limit as he mastered new spells and techniques. He threw himself into his studies, determined to become the strongest and most feared member of the guild.

As the days turned into weeks, Natsu could feel himself getting stronger and more powerful. His magic flowed through him like a wild fire, and he knew that he was on the cusp of greatness. And as he stood on the threshold of his new life, he knew that nothing would stand in his way.