Chapter 8

It had been months since Natsu had joined the dark guild, and he had come a long way. He had mastered new spells and techniques, and he was now one of the strongest and most feared members of the guild. But despite all his success, he couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing.

He missed his old life, missed his friends and his family. He missed the Fairy Tail guild, and the sense of purpose and belonging it had given him. He missed Happy, his loyal and faithful friend, and he wondered where he was and what he was doing.

One day, as Natsu was out on a mission, he received a message from Happy. The blue cat had heard about Natsu's situation and had decided to reach out to him. He was sorry for what had happened, he said, and he wanted to help Natsu clear his name and return to the Fairy Tail guild.

Natsu's heart skipped a beat as he read the message. Could it be true? Could he really have a chance to go back home and start over? He knew he couldn't just take Happy's word for it, but he couldn't help but hope.

So he arranged to meet with Happy at an old abandoned warehouse, and when he arrived, he was shocked to see who was waiting for him. It wasn't just Happy, but a group of Fairy Tail guild members, including Lucy and Erza. They had come to bring Natsu back home, they said, and they were willing to do whatever it took to make it happen.

Natsu was overjoyed, his heart filling with joy and gratitude as he hugged his friends and thanked them for their support. But as he turned to embrace Happy, he was suddenly grabbed from behind and thrown to the ground.

When he looked up, he saw that Happy was standing over him, a cold and calculating look in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Natsu," he said, his voice dripping with venom. "But I can't let you come back to the Fairy Tail guild. You're a traitor, and you don't deserve to be a part of it."

Natsu's heart fell as he realized that he had been betrayed, that Happy had been working against him all along. He couldn't believe it, couldn't believe that his own friend could do this to him. But as he looked into Happy's eyes, he knew it was true. And as the Fairy Tail guild members closed in on him, he knew that his journey was far from over.