Chapter 3

Natsu and Happy had been on the run for hours, chased by a horde of Fairy Tail guild members determined to bring them down. Natsu's heart pounded in his chest as he sprinted through the streets, dodging magical attacks and leaping over obstacles as he tried to put as much distance between them and their pursuers as possible.

"We have to split up," Natsu panted, ducking as a bolt of lightning shot past his head. "They'll never catch us if we divide their numbers."

"But Natsu, we can't just leave each other!" Happy protested, his wings flapping wildly as he kept pace with Natsu.

"We have to," Natsu said, his eyes flashing with determination. "It's the only way. You go that way and I'll go this way. We'll meet up at the old hideout later. Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Happy hesitated for a moment, his eyes filled with fear and uncertainty. But then he nodded, and with a final glance at Natsu, he turned and flew off in the opposite direction.

Natsu watched him go, a pang of sadness and guilt tugging at his heart. He hated the idea of leaving his friend behind, but he knew it was the only way. He had to protect Happy, and the only way to do that was to draw their attackers away from him.

As Natsu turned and ran, he could feel the eyes of the Fairy Tail guild members on him, their magic pulsing with anger and determination. They would stop at nothing to bring him down, he knew, and he had to be ready for whatever they threw his way.

He drew on all his strength and speed, pushing himself to the limit as he raced through the streets and alleys of Magnolia. He could feel the magic building inside him, a fierce and burning fire that threatened to consume him. He knew he couldn't hold it back much longer, and when the moment came, he would have to unleash it all and fight with everything he had.

He just hoped it would be enough.