↯ 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐗 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 awkward that day. and it was of course because his date with y/n was tonight and he was very nervous.

"you okay?" y/n asked as ms. thornhill talked to the class about.. something.

"yeah, i'm fine," he replied with a smile.

"so! you excited for tonight?" he changed the subject.

"yeah. enid forced me to go shopping yesterday so it better be worth it, snake boy," she gently nudged his arm with her elbow.

"it will be," he winked before turning his attention back to the teacher, leaving y/n flustered.

"𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐀𝐌 i even here?" xavier asked as enid painted y/n's nails a pretty f/c to match her dress.

"because, you're ajax's best friend. we need your help getting y/n ready,"

"no we don-"

"if anything, shouldn't i be helping ajax?" y/n nods before enid can open her mouth.

"yes! you go to that!" she stood up and began pushing him out of the room.

"your nails!"

"bye!" y/n slammed the door shut as soon as his two feet weren't in their dorm anymore.

"why'd you do that?" enid asked, a disappointed look on her face.

"because, if i seriously wanted help, the last person i would ask is xavier," enid sighed.

"well, that doesn't matter now because i have to fix your nails!" she grabbed y/n's arm and pulled her back to the bed.

"ow!"

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 officially time for the date and enid was even more excited than y/n was.

"enid, the dress is fine!" y/n said as enid kept readjusting the skirt.

"maybe move this over a bit-" she reached for the belt.

"enid!"

"sorry! i just want this to be perfect for you,"
y/n smiled.

"enid, this is perfect. i appreciate all this but if i don't leave now i'm going to be late," she nodded.

"good luck," y/n gave enid a small hug before walking out the door.

ajax had told y/n he wanted her to meet him at the weathervane since she didn't really know how to get to any other places in jericho.

once she made it there, she waited outside the entrance of the small coffee shop for 30 minutes.

then an hour.

then 2 hours.

at 2 hours and 15 minutes she went in and got herself hot chocolate.

finally at 3 hours she left.

"he did what?!" enid exclaimed after y/n explained to her what had happened.

"yeah. i waited 3 hours and he never showed," enid scoffed.

"he better have a damn good explanation,"

"i don't care what his excuse is. he clearly cared about it so much he couldn't bother to text me," enid clapped.

"yes, queen! pop off!"

"huh-"

"so, what are we gonna do about it?" y/n shrugged.

"nothing. it's not gonna do us any good," enid sighed.

"dang. i was so ready to claw his eyes out," y/n laughed.

"wow, wednesday really rubbed off on you," she look down for a second before turning back to enid.

"hey, can i ask you something?"

"shoot," she hesitated but asked anyway.

"since you dropped that one class and moved to thornhill with everyone, can i sit beside you tomorrow? i don't want to be anywhere near ajax," enid smiled.

"sure! yoko has another friend in that class anyway," y/n let out a sigh of relief.

"thanks,"

"no problem!"

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 in class, y/n walked right past her original seat.

"newbie! your seat is right here!" ajax whisper shouted.

"not anymore," his face turned shocked as she sat beside enid.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 randomly seconds after she sat down. she thought about everything that's happened since she transferred to nevermore. she made friends, almost had her first boyfriend, got kidnapped- oh, right. that.

she was brought back to life when she heard bianca mention a certain dance.

"nada. just like all the guys at the rave'n," everyone laughed at her comment.

y/n hadn't planned on going to the rave'n but.. maybe she could get something out of it.

𝗶𝗸 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃