↯ 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 stood in a line as the coach had a paper in his hands.

"since we have new members on the fencing team, i have paired everyone up with a new partner," ajax secretly crossed his fingers behind his back as he hoped he had gotten y/n.

"wednesday and enid, yoko and bianca, y/n and ajax.." ajax let out a silent 'yes!' before walking over to y/n.

"hey, newbie," she smiled.

"hey, snake boy,"

"so, i guess we're partners now. i can't wait to beat your ass," she raised a brow.

"really? weren't you the one who said quote "i'm kinda scared now?"

"that was so long ago, newbie. i'm not scared anymore," she laughed.

"we'll see about that," the two pulled down their masks and waited for their call.

"en garde!" ajax went for the first hit, which
y/n quickly dodged. actually, let me just save you the time, y/n won, as expected.

"still not scared?" y/n asked ajax as he kneeled on the ground, panting.

"nope.. totally.. fine," he said in between breaths.

"right, well, i mean't ask you. when is that date we planned?" he widened his eyes in realization.

"oh! i forgot about that! is tomorrow night okay?" she nodded.

"perfect," they interrupted by the coach.

"hey, more fencing less flirting," the two blushed and lowered their masks back on.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 scrolling through her instagram as wednesday typed up her novel. but the peacefulness was quickly cut short by enid barging through the door.

"Y/N!" she shouted.

"what'd i do now, enid? i swear i didn't steal your silver moon nail polish," y/n put her hands up in surrender.

"no! i over heard ajax telling xavier about your date tomorrow night, why didn't you tell me?" enid asked.

"because, i knew you'd make a big deal about it and insist i wear your cherry red lip gloss," y/n replied.

"well, of course i'm gonna make a big deal about it, this is your first date ever!" enid exclaimed.

"could you two scream at each other somewhere else?" enid ignored wednesday's request and jumped on y/n's bed.

"you have to let me help you get ready, we need to go dress shopping!" she said.

"enid, you should know i hate dresses and skirts. i don't have a single one of either in my closet and i had weems give me pants instead of a skirt for my uniform," y/n said.

"yeah, but this is a date. not just a friend hang out sesh," y/n sighed.

"if i agree will you shut up?" enid nodded excitedly.

"then fine, i'll wear a dress," enid jumped up with a wide smile.

"yes! let's go!" enid dragged y/n out of the room, finally leaving wednesday with some peace and quiet, just how she liked it.

𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍 y/n to hawke kewture, the shop all the nevermore girls went to when it came to the occasion.

"uh, enid? don't you think this place is a little too.. fancy for a date?" y/n asked.

"you're right, let's go find a more casual place," the two walked over to a little clothing shop called 'kaylee's' which had many dresses that weren't so special occasion like.

"how about this?"

"perfect," the two walked in and were greeted by an employee.

"hi, welcome to kaylee's!" they said in a high pitched voice.

"hi," y/n waved with a smile before walking down an aisle.

"y/n, isn't this cute?" enid held up a dress covered in rainbow sequins.

"uhm.. maybe for you," y/n awkwardly replied. enid was a sweetheart, she didn't want to be mean.

"i wouldn't have anything to wear it to though.." y/n shrugged.

"sometimes, you don't need an occasion," enid sighed dreamily and put a hand over her heart.

"that's a beautiful saying,"

"that's not a sayin-" an employee cut the girl off.

"is there anything i can help you girls with?" the woman asked.

"yes! do you have anything that would be good for a first date?"enid asked before y/n could say anything.

"yes actually, there's some really nice outfits over there," she pointed to the left side of the shop.

"thank you so much," enid said before dragging y/n over.

"see anything you like?" y/n slowly reached for a knee length f/c dress that had a belt wrapped around the waist.

"that would look amazing on you!" enid exclaimed.

"maybe it would.."

"let's go try it on!" we all know how that went.

"𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒."

𝗮𝗺 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲?